WIP

Best answers
Well im at it with a new sig, its a WIP. I may do something else to it but i may need some pointers. Have at it..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's too crowded, too blurry, and the font is terrible.

4/10

Lid

L
Start over, that font is an abomination.

Those eyes look like they are staring into my soul, that's what I would be saying if they weren't bigger then a Hungarian baseball player. It's also impossible to see what the hells going on.

So in retrospect call it a DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM3 sig and then put on a flashlight/gun switch.

Best answers
To blurry and the font looks like you picked the fat kid first on your team to play basketball.

4/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give the guy a damn break. He's looking for some constructive criticism, not destructive. Now try again, weasels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D:

Lol I think that it's not too bad, the eyes are cool, though maybe you should erase the layer on them so they stand out even more and look even better, but they'r right about the font. A smoother solid font would fit this better

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Give the guy a damn break. He's looking for some constructive criticism, not destructive. Now try again, weasels.
Well since you didnt even give crits, how about you dont post unless your going to give comments on the sig that is posted. Instead of commenting on what others comments are.

I still say you REALLY need to change that font Nelo, you cant read it at all.

Best answers
The idea of the sig aint that bad really, but there is something wrong with it somehow, maybe its the layer over the eyes dask was talking about, and the font sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom