siggeh

Best answers
Something I made for a friend of mine, he loves cloud from ff.

c&c welcome but not needed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, but, the cutting on the cloud pic could be better.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really see what's wrong with the cutting, but I like the color, the font is nice, and the BG works... so I have no complaints.

7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the cutjob is in need of improvement, and the lighting doesn't make any sense

Best answers
Dask said:
Yeah, the cutjob is in need of improvement, and the lighting doesn't make any sense
Please explain, Its making me laugh so hard when you post because you always have something negative to say about ALL of my work. And the cut out job doesnt need imporvement I just didnt want to fix it, and thats the way this signature was REQUESTED!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u asked for crits and comments, which is what he did, he crited ur work, so u can get better he's not havin a go he's tryin to help.

I agree the cuttin cud be a tad bit better, but its not really major. The only thing i dont really like is the text, but thats a personal distaste i have for bevelled fonts, also i'd move it to the right a little, its a little left sided at the moment imo. However the background and the stock u used are nice and work nice with that colour.

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
u asked for crits and comments, which is what he did, he crited ur work, so u can get better he's not havin a go he's tryin to help.
I totally respect his critz and comments 100%, But normally when you want to give a good c&c you would at least explain the problem as you did, And he clearly did not. So how am I supposed to get "better" if he doesnt explain?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This may baffle you, but it's not a requirement to help you improve.

Retired
Best answers
my god you asked for critz and they did, now shut up and take it like an artist. if you can't take crits then dont post your **** on the fourms askign for crits. Very Simple

Best answers
lmao... Yet again kids that cant read, Please read before you post dumbasses. I have had enough of idiots that cant read, You post before you even read get a life morons and quit flaming.

Best answers
Im pretty sick and tired of seeing you people post sigs and get upset when people give you crits.. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE WHAT OUR COMMUNITY HAS TO SAY.

SynShenron said:
lmao... Yet again kids that cant read, Please read before you post dumbasses. I have had enough of idiots that cant read, You post before you even read get a life morons and quit flaming.
You get another Warning for flaming :warning: . No one is flaming but you.

-Closed

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This may or may not baffle you, but this is an off-topic argument.

This section is basically an Art Gallery, which in real life... would have people making various comments on the art that is displayed before them. You devote an entire thread to a sig, expecting people to only make positive comments... arguing with them when they don't.

Please, don't throw bread at the ducks and not expect them to eat, reaching for the bread, only to get a nice snapping beak pinching your fingers.

I think you have 2 warnings at this point, 1 more and you shall recieve a 2 week vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom