Question 2 Sig Mods

Best answers
I have a quick question, My thread was closed because someone flamed it in only 1 post and I replyed back and all the sudden *closed* I dont understand this, Please explain how people having a disagreement is flaming? and how is a 2 post "flame" grounds for closing down a thread. Im new to this community but I would like to know why threads are being closed for 1 person flaming, Shouldnt they be warned? or maybe not allowed to post in a certion thread?

Anyway, Im sure this thread will be either moved or closed but hey I just want to know the facts before I make another thread only for it to be closed within a couple hours.

Peace.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason your thread was closed is because Dask took it upon himself to flame you, then you reacted by directly flaming him back. All in all, the thread had gone way off-topic.

Two wrongs do not make a right. If you had handled Dask's flaming a lot more positively, then your thread would still be open. I hope you realize this in the future and don't restrain from creating another thread again. We wan't people to post and have fun, but we do not want them to attack each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom