i can't play online =S (and other questions)

Best answers
i installed ESF in the last version and when i want to go online it says than it need to be updated :S and i enter and there's no servers, what can i do?, another thing, there's a way faster to get energy to transform? because it take me a loooot of time figthing to do it, and last, anyone knows where download skins or maps?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok first... you need steam not won. www.steampowered.com get steam and install it then install esf 1.2 into the steam section then esf 1.2.1 if you want as well.

a way faster way to get entergy would be dragon balls find a map that supports them and your in like sin press b to activate them once all 7 balls are collected. other then that is just fight fight fight

and as for places to get models maps sprites and all your other home appliance needs are at either www.redsaiyan.org or www.esf-world.com which ever you prefer. esf-world = higher selection

Best answers
thanks! i will see those things, but i already installed steam and reinstaled ESF but i still cant play it! when i try to conect the server it shows a window with pics of many games like counter strike and links to the oficial pages, and down there a buttom than says registers one i already buy, and i dunno what to do :S helppp

Best answers
yes i do, but anyway when i open the steam and try to conect some server that thing with links to the pages of the games apear :S

Best answers
ok this is getting seriously wired!!, ok lets start from the begining :s if i have nothing in my computer, no half life or counter strike, steam or ESF, in order what things i must download??

Best answers
Ok,heres what u do in order

1.download steam
2.Enter your HL or CS retail serial and then download the game
3.Download esf 1.2 full client then downlaod 1.2-1.2.1 patch
4.install esf to HL or retail CS
5.update to then 1.2.1 patch
6.launch game from a shortcut or from steam games list.

Best answers
no >_< i installed everything but that stupid steam dont register me, it says it's too busy to do it, and i even can't play the game with bots!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 70 -game esf -dll addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll -console

is that what your target it for your short cut?

Best answers
yeah, when i open ESF it open the steam and ask me to register but when i do i put the serial number and that thing says than server is too busy so i can't register by the moment! it is saying that all the week >_< so i can start ESF

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh then thats a different story.. nothing we can do about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom