i MAde My First Sigs

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, it's not an above average mix of images, and the BG lacks any excitement... but the sig isn't bad for a first try.

5/10

Best answers
i dont thing im good at cutting them out thou

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah, do me a favor and choose on to be your sig, placing the url's in your post >_<

As for the 2 new sigs?

The Babi one doesn't have an intriguing BG either, the image quality and plain font, really bogging it down. 3/10

The SSJ4 Goku sig has a really bad BG, the image cutting being rather bad, and the font being barely legable. 1/10

Best answers
dude if i new what a bg thing i would fix it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A bg is a background. The sigs just look like you slopped a bunch of images on top of a background composed of a few filters. Try to improve by making the backgrounds more interesting, getting higher quality images, and blending the image into the background.
They're your first attempts though, so practice more.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By BG I mean "background." and I have a great idea for the sig you chose to use (that one being the best of the three) Remove the image on the right, and move the font into the bottom right corner. This move would give the sig more balance, and show more of the BG, which hints that you have the potential for greatness.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not exactly, move the image on the right, back to where it was, and put the font, where you moved the image, at the bottom.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, you don't have to type in all caps like your mad, I'm just trying to give you advice...

...and yes, that's exactly what I meant. The sig looks quite good right now.

Best answers
can i ask u for one more thing
can u help me with cutting out my image cause ass u can see i suck at it so can u help me with that please this is my MSN [email protected] And My AIM Is Bobuts Jr

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what kind of program do you use? Photoshop, paint, paintshop pro, image ready? or one of the other millions of programs out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom