"dawn of war" siggeh

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I got this game dawn of war of my friend (a rst warhammer thing) and i took a horizon shot of my army and started screwing with it. Its quite evident i didnt do much to it and that filter really stands out but...

C&C, oh and if you want it just shout i couldnt care less for this **** but um I dont know where im gonna stick youre name

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one thing strikes me.

its empty

for a DOW sig, you've left it vacant of anything that you must use for it to resemble the might of chaos, you know what you can amass massive armies in DOW and you can do so much better if to took your time with a decent pic, the title "the forces of chaos are coming" is bland, and from that pic i see "the rhino is coming" not quite what your hoping for. the text is hard to read and dosnt fit in at all, the colour scheme should be chapter specific (eg: gold+black for chaos undivided, black,green and silver for alpha legion, ect)

Overall, you need these : smaller scale sig, better text, better colour scheme and one hell of a better pic, so far its about as DOW-esque as a hippo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom