Sub Zero WIP

Best answers
Just a Work In Progress, I have a pretty good idea of where Im going with this but I'll be happy to hear what you guys have to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The brushing is pretty crappy. i suggest sprucing it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Start off with a sharper texture and sharpen it after you smudge. Also, add more around the stock, buttom right/left of the stock, Plus make the typo bigger, move it, and match it!(colorwise) than you should be good for now.

Best answers
the font is just there as a safety measure, its gonna be changed once Im actually done. I looked at it and realized that without it sharpened it gives itself a bad first impression, so I went ahead and did it for its current state, although I usually like to leave it for last.

Current WIP sharpened -

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that makes it a little better, but you have all that just floating there. I think it would look better if more of it was connected stead of just floating there.

Best answers
Not stoping for a sec on this piece, this is mostly practice seeing as I havent really fired up PS lately. Learning new things.

Update:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm can't really decide if that's better or worse, but i have a great idea that might make it look pretty good. Perhaps you could do a small border of frost. There are several easy ways to do that, and i think it would add a lot. I would also do some random frost spots on the sig as well.

Best answers
Yeah I know, its the angle jittered lines and I took those out. Looks better.

Not sure where Id put a border of frost, but ill take a shot at it. Thought about it too, but I wasnt gonna do that till a little later. Might as well do it now though.

*EDIT*

Yet another update. Not sure if this is the final product, but I did include the text with it.

Still need them critz coming.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, maybe if you gave the brushing a bright/ice look to it... it would definately flow with Sub-Zero.

5/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks awesome, little things here and there in the brushwork i dont like, but it looks good, great composition and i like the typography :] 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom