half life help

Best answers
Hey i need help with halflife. I dont have the internet and i want to play counter strike. can i add bots or play against the computer or whatever? and if so, do i have to download anything to do that? i need to know soon, i got a new computer and I have nothing to do on it except homework and other useless crap like that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh this has nothing to do with esf...

But in order to play cs off line you need steam which you can download at www.steampowered.com (but that's pointless seeing as you don't have the inter...net.. HEY WAIT A MINUTE how did you post this if you don't have the internet?!?! o.0)

anywho you need cs. and you need to download cs or if you have it retail you can just install it and play it....

Best answers
Actually you don't need steam for LAN play. Even though WON is dead, LAN still works with it. As to downloading CS, just google Counter-Strike 1.5 and get some bots for it if you want. LAN play is when you connect computers together.

Best answers
how would i install the bots on my computer? Is it just self explanitory or what? and i use my friends very slow dial-up to post this stuff. and i already have counter Strike already its just all i can do is play the training mode and that isnt much fun anymore (not that it was fun in the first place)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom