i cant see when im in melee

Best answers
ok please help me when im in melee my map screen flickers and like flashes till im dont being hit how do i fix this???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Switch from "Software" mode to "OpenGL" in your video tab in the options section of steam.

Best answers
ok il try if it thanks cya ......well on ur next reply

Best answers
wait wait wait do u mean the options when im playing the actual game?????? or the settings when i right click on steam????

Best answers
ok but when i do that i cant see the words and i kinda lagg and it wont let me fly isnt their another way??????? because yeah i lagg and cant fast fly so yeah like i said isnt their another way???

Best answers
i dont now what u mean by specs but i now i have a windows 98

Best answers
Pc Spec is info about your pc lik model make speed graphics cards and details :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x.x There is such a button called the "edit" button for a reason. It's against the AUP to double post. I suggest you fix this before a moderator warns you.

Best answers
i dont get what u mean by double post before my moderatore warns me i dont get it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A double post is when you post twice in a row in one thread. If you notice at the bottom of each of your posts there is a "edit" button. Click on the edit button to delete them or modify them. So say you posted something. and you have something else to say, yet your post is last, instead of double posting you just click the edit button,so you can insert what it is you needed to say then click "modify post"

Best answers
oh ok........ but there is still one problem....... i still cant see when im getting hit with melee attacks!!!......... OpenGL works but i lag to mutch and cant swoop... so isnt there another way??????...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's your comptuer specs, it probably means that you'r computer video card doesn't support OpenGL, or it does just not very well.

Tell us your computer specs and what kind of video card you have.

Also go to your video cards website and download and install the drivers required for it. If that doesn't work you can try Direct3D which is the other option in the video tab or your options menu. If that doesn't work it means your computer is too old

Best answers
i dont now how to check my computer specs but it does support OpenGl because i tryed D3D and it said i didnt support that driver but yeah my OpenGl laggs and give me ur ip and make a server in esf and i can join it and we can talk there..............eny ways i didnt even no u could download OpenGL

and it laggs and ^ all of the above^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to start>run> type "dxdiag" then take a picture by pressing the print screen button above the insert button, go into paint, go to edit> paste> file> save as save it as a jpg or something like that. or a .gif then go to a file hoster, and host it, on the forums, that way we can see what your computer specs are

Best answers
ok but how do u make the picture under ur stuff???

and how do i make it a jpg or a .gif

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i told you, the printscreen above the insert button makes the picture, and go to edit, in paint, and paste it, then save as, and save it as a .jpg or a .gif

Best answers
lol ssj neo hey but euh.... there are 3 options for you mate.
*check if youre video card support the required stuff!
*if so the nremove youre card from youre motherboard & turn on youre pc and then turn it off. then put the back in it & try again.
*if this fails then buy an new card for lets say 20 euro even with an gforce 2 you must get it(i played esf at it:p) how old is youre card ??????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
O_O but yeah do that good idea phoenix^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom