Esf

Best answers
Well I Wanna Know About The Esf Story
Like on any other game Counter Strike Halflife DoD TFC
They all have online including Esf
But they all have a story mode aswell but not esf i think so oO
One day i saw a picture of goku chrging up his kahmehahmeha wave on a guzaru (Its a Saiyan Tranformation) And like that happens in the begging saga the saiyan saga. So is there an offline mode aswell as online? Coz i would like to have an adventure and if there is can u save it. ;/

When will Esf 1.3 Be Out?!!! its been like 4 years ago when i started and they said it should be out soon omg "soon" If any info on realse please post :cool:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no online mode and there probably never will be. Also, they just started working on 1.3 so it won't be out for a while. My guess is it'll be out in about a year from now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2.1 was released soon, and 1.2 has been pretty recent, so your claim of 4 years is way out.

The esf story would be similar to the DBZ one, if ESF had a story.
Counterstrike, DOD, and TFC dont really have stories either.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe that Pic of Oozaru and Goku was just EVM where you can change into that ape when wishing for moon with Special Dballs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't double post, it's against the forums rules. I suggest you read the AUP, it was made for a reason. I suggest you edit it, before a mod sees this and gives you a warning.

Best answers
what treads? i dont doubt them i cant doubt them coz there are none :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom