Half life 1.6?

Best answers
When i try to play esf it tells me that the server im trying 2 use is using a diffrent version than the version I have(I have esf 1.21) and when I look at the website i took it from(the link is in the noobs faq for wan users) but i have 1.1110 or what ever it is so my question is what do i need 2 do now 2 be able 2 play esf?

Best answers
You need Steam in order to play ESF online. Won doent exist anymore.

Best answers
WHAT?! o man this sux because I do have hl1 and a real 1 but because some problems my friend made i can't use it anymore in steam O man this sux hmmm well then can I use the cs i got from cz?

Well then you guys should edit the noobs faq. o man and i had my hopes on this sux :cry:

Best answers
What problems? If oyu really have it you should ask him to give you your cdkey back. You should try to get a better excuse.

Best answers
You don't get it that stupid moron used it in steam(when it was new) and after he created that account he forgot the password and because he didn't use a real email adress(moron) we can't get it back belive me I know it sounds stupid and I think i'm a bigger stupid than he is for letting him use the cd key but it's a real story.

Anyways I decided I'd rather spend 25$(the cost of hl1 in my country) than messing with this 2 much cause this game just looks so good!(esf not hl1 ;) ) well anyways thank you for letting me know :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a bit....weird, since you need a email adress to create the account...if im right you get an activation code, and in what country do you live? in most countrys these days you can buy it for lke 15 bucks
ow btw...condition zero cant be used if u wanna know =P

Best answers
It's ok I already bought a new copy of hl1 :) ,installed the game had my pro teacher explaining me how 2 play i'm all done yep i'm the most powerful noob in the world FEAR ME!.

Well anyway please lock this thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closed on request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom