A problem that i can't seem to fix

Best answers
Here is my first problem i downloaded esf 1.2.3 i have enough space for it but it won't install i have half life and i put my cd key with steam and it says it is already duplicated.

My second problem is that i downloaded the hl update patch and when i click on it, it says need one of the three products halflife, halflife platnium, etc and it says installation can't be read i can't figure it out, so if anybody can help me i would appreciate it. ;)

Best answers
oh yeah and my space required for download is 22.96MB and the space i have avaliable is 23.4GB i need help please i am a huge dbz fan hope i get a response it also won't let me install esf

Best answers
u cant download it through steam because ur key is already in use. so install it from ur original CD and search the 1.1.1.0 update for it. then u can install ESF but u cant play online

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is your cd key legit?

If it isn't, then you'll have to buy another copy of half life to be able to play.

Best answers
well let me first start off by saying thank you for the advice, and second i would like to say i just downloaded the halflife update 1.1.1.0 update and now am getting ready to install esf from esf world.
Yes my cdkey is legit i got it from Game Spot the only mistake i might have made is that i put in my cdkey with halflife the game instead of putting it in the steam system first which steam then thought someone duplicated it.
thanks in advance for answering my ?
peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that won't matter :eek:

if you used it for playing on the old system it shouldn't matter when you register for steam - the only conclusion then is that someone got a cd-key generator and managed to bag your key.

There are ways of getting it to work, but they cost money and take time.

Best answers
What if i follow the guide of Majin You from the newbie guide section and it said on there that i would be able to play online if i followed the directions.
So what do you think i should do to be able to play online, should i jsut purchase anothor halflife or what. I really want to play online if there are any other suggestions that could help me figure out this problem. Thank you in advance Orion and other esf players for advice on this unfair problem that has occured.
Peace!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom