Melee damage reduced?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi,

I wonder why the melee damage is reduced. I had 300mils (with wishes) and i put a Goku's bot. I turned off plcatchup. The bot's power level was 750,000. Mine was 300,000,000 as a super saiyan (i was Vegeta).

When hit him with advance melee. My damage wasn't higher. My highest hit was 16 and my weakest was 6. I wonder why this shouldn't be higher than that?

In esf 1.1, when your power level was high enough, you are able to kill your opponent in one hit. Is it the reason why the damage isnt that much?

I noticed that beams are weaker too. The Goku's bot throw me a spirit bomb. I had to fully charge my Final Flash to be able to push his spirit bomb. When he shoots at me his kamehameha, i was able to push it very easily. Does that mean that spirit bomb is the HIGHEST beam in any circonstances?

thank you for your answers

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well about the spirit bomb (SB) it automaticly gets the average server PL thats why its a bother and the kame had Gokus PL

about melee: did you try simple melee it normaly does more damage than advanced but even whit advanced i could kill peuple who didnt block boath combos :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I tryed advance and basic melee.
Actually, basic melee did more damage than advance melee. With 4 basic melee's hits (the bot never hit a wall or the ground) the bot die.
i needed 3 combos to kill the bot. I usedcombo 1 and combo 2 then combo 1. After the last combo, i did a strong hit (16 damage) then the bot died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom