latest sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lots of thanks to angela (tales) for helping me out with this one <3

edit; border is a bit fugged, fixing as i type >:E

edit 2; and posted in the wrong forum, teh hell am i doing?

Best answers
its very nice, the only thing that looks a little little wierd if you look good, is the right side of the girl is very different then the left side, but maybe thats just nice,
so i'd really really say 9,9/10

Best answers
You're gettin better chaos!! you can do it!!! XD

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to sigs.

(What's with the newest trend in forgetting there <i>is</i> a sig section? o_O

Best answers
hmm.. i dont like this as much as ur other sigs....... its something that i would have expected to have seen from months ago from you.

try flipping her face horizontally, because her hair is too heavy on the top, and i would change the green color to something else..... and let some of her real skin tone color show through more than the green..... or else it gives it a sickly hue like shes melting or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's way mono, use more colors so it's not so boring to look at. you oughta try a level adjustment on that, adding contrast, also making it more interesting to look at. As for the blending, it's just.. bad, it's way too abrupt on the right, and I hate how her whole face is blended, the background doesn't look good splattered all over her face. Also, I'd suggest for a sig that's not dark at all, and has nothing dark in it, to not use a black border, white does the same justice, and more, for brighter tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom