esf 1.3 will be..

Best answers
wtf guys?

esf 1.3 will be so sucks the char will be only android 18 and gineyo

that all?

wtf? better wait the new modelpack for evm 2.0..

and will be there brolly and more good char :|

then what so special in esf 1.3?????????????? o_O o_O ..

p.s forgiveness about my english

Best answers
well esf 1.3 will have all the trans from DBZ. we'll also get new maps and ginyu and A18 and thier buddys withthe buddy system and reworked Beams.

Best answers
Black_Dragon said:
wtf guys?

that all?

so stupid!
you can't result about. nap

Best answers
that all?
that sucks man............

also in evm 2.0 there the all transsformation.. and about map we just can download the new map that all..
and A18 and ginyo this char so sucks man..whay in esf 1.3 dont be brolly and ssj 4
the work on esf 1.3 so long and that all what are doing?

Best answers
BLACK Dragon is right no broli no goten no ssj4 the models look cool but it's mind buguling how much you have been working on esf 1.3 and what do i see a new color of trunk's hair 2 caracters that suck.Gyniew is a dork ho looks like an idiot why him his power in dbz is week

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black_dragon, i love n00bs in EVM servers :] EVM servers are the only servers where i can come out with a score of 200+ frags and 0 deaths without using Buu or sensus because the only people in there are ESFn00b,ESFn00b(1),ESFn00b(2),ESFn00b(3),ESFn00b(4) and Black_Dragon. EVM is for noobs that dont get the chance to transform or ascend in other servers not running EVM because they keep getting pwned and laughed at when they ask the question "How do i transform" when they are trunks and their PL is less than 900k

Best answers
if you are new here, you have no right whatsoever to call the progress of ESF bad.

secondly: welcome to the forums.

thirdly: esf will feature just about every transformation EVM currently has. and the effects will be so much better that they are forcing EVM to go either into fusion and GT, or to stop.

now please stop *****ing and just wait.

(if others wish to flame here, i dont mind, but im not going to)

Best answers
Ness said:
Black_dragon, i love n00bs in EVM servers :] EVM servers are the only servers where i can come out with a score of 200+ frags and 0 deaths without using Buu or sensus because the only people in there are ESFn00b,ESFn00b(1),ESFn00b(2),ESFn00b(3),ESFn00b(4) and Black_Dragon. EVM is for noobs that dont get the chance to transform or ascend in other servers not running EVM because they keep getting pwned and laughed at when they ask the question "How do i transform" when they are trunks and their PL is less than 900k
absolutly! :)
these newbies are lazy. they see the first news ( on the top ) and think "ah that's new - not more > bad esf 1.3!" ( omg )
there are a lot of informations at the whole esf-page. instead of reading only the first site ( newssite ).

Black_Dragon said:
ok i'm stop but i still think esf 1.3 will be sucks
these are only speculations - no more

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vlad_goten said:
BLACK Dragon is right no broli no goten no ssj4 the models look cool but it's mind buguling how much you have been working on esf 1.3 and what do i see a new color of trunk's hair 2 caracters that suck.Gyniew is a dork ho looks like an idiot why him his power in dbz is week
I suppose, then, you've overlooked the concepts of the Buddy System, Android 18, and Pcjoe's custom FX system, just to name a few.

Come on, guys. Just because the team isn't adding GT content and has decided against Goten doesn't make 1.3 terrible. The team decided, years ago, not to include any content from GT or the movies, and Goten would create a balance issue, not to mention he is not really a unqiue character. If you want Goten that badly, you can swap a model of him in for Goku, since their attacks (save for the Spirit Bomb) are practically the same.

But, please, don't go assuming that no work has been done on the mod. Don't forget that new animations have to be added for the new characters for melee. That's quite a few. Don't forget that new attacks need to be animated, as well as new transformations. That's, of course, not to mention the fact that the team is always considering new ideas for gameplay modes, melee, and attacks. New ideas always pop up, so work needs to be done fairly consistently. These things all take time!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets also not forget this is the only DBZ mod which is staying true to its word. So many other DBZ mods have died without even giving an internal alpha release. Others have come, had their 2 months of fame then gone. This mod is the ONLY exception to that, and has been in the community for the last 5 years, and still continues to grow because of fans and the spreading of the word. Then we get people like you Black_Dragon, and vlad, that put down the mod because what they want isnt in the mod. You dont like it? Go make your own mod.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ness said:
Lets also not forget this is the only DBZ mod which is staying true to its word. So many other DBZ mods have died without even giving an internal alpha release. Others have come, had their 2 months of fame then gone. This mod is the ONLY exception to that, and has been in the community for the last 5 years, and still continues to grow because of fans and the spreading of the word. Then we get people like you Black_Dragon, and vlad, that put down the mod because what they want isnt in the mod. You dont like it? Go make your own mod.
damn right bud :)

Best answers
Black_Dragon said:
wtf guys?

that all?

1) All transformations will be added to all current characters.
2) Ginyu and Android 18 will be added a playable characters, (with their own unique buddy system)
3) Most (if not all) characters are getting new models with completely new animations (Not re-used animations like most model packs)
4) Around 2-3+ new maps.
5) New GFX system (which also allows people to make their own transformations.)

If all this dosent make 1.3 special then i dont know what will. You guys need to remember that the ESF team arent paid. They also have lives and cant work on the game 24/7. Besides, Considering that they arent paid and they have lives its great that 1.3 will bring us this much.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Black Dragon / Vlad, if you two search the forums you would see that there is a lot of new content going into 1.3 that the FANS forgot to mention :D
All transformations in the DBZ series / New FX System / New Beam System / New Animations / New Models / and more

All Transformations such as
Goku - SSJ - SSJ2 - SSJ3
Freeza 1 - Freeza 2 - Freeza 3 - Freeza 4

and blah blah. Come on people! there are topics like this everywhere!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This just makes me sad. The staff has been working their asses off to make this mod the best DBZ mod out there (and it is). They have set down the guidelines from day 1. No movie content or GT content. So you can kiss Broly, SSJ4, and all that other stuff goodbye. It will never be in this mod. If you want all that, then go download new models and sprites to include them in the game for your own personal viewing pleasure. or as someone else stated, go make your own mod.

The staff here is doing all they can to get 1.3 releases quickly at a high quality. It only irritates them when they hear people like you coming and saying "Dude this is gonna suck because they aren't including what I want! blah blah blah!" Its something you're gonna have to live with. You want Broly? Go download the Broly model off esf-world and replace it with Vegeta. You want SSJ4 goku and Vegeta? Get the models and make them your transformations. Its not that hard.

Also, you're completely skipping over some amazing new features this game will have. Its not just 2 new characters and new maps. All the transformations (in DBZ) will be included, there will be a wicked new FX system that will let you edit the effects that happen during many things, especially transformations (that you can save and send to your friends), and theres new attacks of course, and a new buddy system that will change the way people fight when using Android 18 and Ginyu. You're missing so much, but you're just blinded by the fact that there is no SSJ4 or Broly. So how about you stop complaining and appreciate what has been done. The staff is not being paid for this. They are doing this because they want to. They love the series and they love this game. Be thankful and shut yer yap!

KAGATO HAS SPOKEN!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so... they're basically, revamping almost everything in the game, adding a new fx system and 2 new characters, possibly tien... and thats not good enough? Do you want a gold toilet seat to go with that?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
.....bla bla bla black is right 2 little trasformatios creates fast shift+delet (if you got that) i ain't got a pb with taht but i think it's not complicate tu add newer stuff ok you all hate me so i'il be going :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom