Downloads on my HP

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lots of esf maps/models arent offcial models that come with esf itself, that being said the esf team cannot give you a definitive yes or no for content for which they did not produce,

the nice thing to do would be to contact each individual author of the maps/models you plan to host BEFORE you host them, most people wont care, but some of them do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advertising your site's downloads isn't really allowed here either, except in your sig, just in case you didn't know.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's ESF related, it's ok. Not really a clan statement, he just wants to put some choice downloads up for ppl. Just get the permission of said ppl first.

-Karrde-

Best answers
They should make an entire list based on the things people make. That way if a person wants to make a modelpack or a mappack, he could ask the authors in a simple thread instead of looking for everyones contact information. If more then 1 person has made a model or worked on a model, both the authors can agree or disagree. This all is MY opinion about it

Best answers
Oke.. this is an interesting question :)

The most sites that do things like that are just using HOTLINKINKS (direct download links) to redsaiyan or esf-world so for that i say NO.

But if you have ur own host where you can store the things than just go ahead as long as you ask the creators :) and ofcause write creators name on the page where the visitors will be able to download the files.

O and you must also know that something like this takes pritty much bandwidth!! so becarefull with what you put online!! (when i look at ur site i think ur just using a free host like lycos or something..)

Anyway.. Good luck.

Best answers
Aha. Thx 4 the info. I think I'll just make screenshots and put them on my page :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom