Zero Nightmare Sprite Pack

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kohan said:
You are not the admin.
Thank god he isn't but like me, he is a moderator and like it or not... he is right!
and if you don't agree you should contact someone higher up the chain of command with a PM and not post in the thread and go offtopic because that might get you warned

Best answers
And who are you?
Naja Zero give me the progress of your spritepack please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kohan said:
And who are you?
Naja Zero give me the progress of your spritepack please.
Het lijkt erop dat iemand hier problemen heeft met autoriteit.

These guys are moderators, they're here to keep things running smoothly, a little more respect for them would be in order, I reckon. Don't question them.

On topic: Zero, did you make the bubble sprites from scratch or did you use, say, a generic charge sprite or something? They look rather familiar. They're good, though. The lightning 'sploshuns look spiffy too.

[Edit]
It seems to me someone isn't talking english, stuff it dutchie ^_^
anyway far as I can tell he is from germany and his english skills aren't that good. so that's probably why he seems to be a bit rude
anyway everything is allready setteled in PM

- Prozac
[/edit]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm Dutch...ish... But I'm American.

i just used standard soft brushes for the bubble sprites, in photoshop.

the look funky because they arent centered.

sprites arent uploaded yet i guess, they are slow. i upped em a few days ago

i'll be busy, family in town.

Best answers
the bubble sprites looks neat too :D but i love that yellow explosion ^^ u should make it all colored ;) it's 1 sprite to dl tehh first!! :D i just love it! ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll make lightning ones after the other ones are uploaded, and i get a descent kameha and masenko

Best answers
ZeroNightmare nice sprite pack , but this sprites doesn't make computer running slow ? i download a sprite pack before with huge explosion effect but it make my computer running slow (p4 2.3 with geforces 5200 750 rm memory, with enaught space hd), i hope your pak will not let computers running slow !anyway good job waiting for the download link !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom