• FFIII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ive never played Final Fantasy

• Final Fantasy SUX!

• Total voters
Best answers
with the whole Shibang on Red mages and Blue mages, how do u get them? are they in Final Fantasy Tactics? if so, can u tell me how to get them???

that would be cool if they made a remake of Final Fantasy Seven with graphics and stuff like Final Fantasy 10!!!!!:devgrin: that would

R O C K ! ! ! !

Best answers
Red mages were in FF1 and 5 as far as I know, and Blue mages were in 5 and ??? There have been tons of different variants on blue mages though. From Strago in F6 to Quistis in FF8 they are all over just a little different from the origional blue mage.

If they make FF7-2 with FFX graphics I hope they think of the story instead of just throwing together some trash with some nice visuals. ;(

Best answers
uh...yeah! right on Majin Krillin!!!!!

man...right now i can only dream of cloud strife and sephiroth on the same team with nice visuals and movie art and stuff <drools>

Best answers
I like ff6 (or 3) because its a classic and my fav character was cyan cos i gave him like this 2 swords thing and when he charged up for ages BAAM, but shadows dog, yes dog was the best character;) .

Best answers
hmmm....

Blue Mage - Think the Enemy Skill Materia
Red Mage - You can have them in 1 & 5,and meet them in 9

As for FF6,yep it was great,especially for a 2D game.The plot......everyone has their own plot,something not expected from an RPG game.I liek Shadow and Cyan.Shadow cuz well.....he's a ninja and Cyan because of his ultimate...

BTW,anyone know how to do the special moves in ff6/3j because they say you have to be low on hp before you can do it.But I've tried and not even ONCE!!!!:cry: I WANNA SEE CYAN'S SPECIAL:cry:

Best answers
They all have special attacks when they are at low health. Just simply attack with them with the attack command until they perfom it.

Best answers
Final Fantasy VII is the best game ever heres why:Final Fantasy VII showed us the new computer graphic technology that we have at our disposal. The graphics in this masterpiece far out weigh any of the others. As It's predecessors before the minds behind the story continue to marvel us (and baffle us!) with their intriguing story lines.

Best answers
Yeah, to bad it was also the last FF that I could say that I beat it because I wanted to not just because I had to.

Mog

Best answers
FF6 FF6 FF6 FF6 FF6!!
all the final fantasy's rule (dunno about 10 yet), but ff6 is still way better than any of them.
9 is probably the worst, but only cos they made mog a frickin girl...then he/she turned into an eidolon! :cry:
...how could squaresoft do that! :(
ff6 rules, you can be mog!, what more do i have to say...
i havent completed ff6 yet, every time i think im getting near the end i delete my save game and start again cos i dont wanna reach the end and have to stop playing it...
but some day im gonna complete the towers and kick kefkas ass using only mog! (kupo...po! :p)

Best answers
Lol just keep doing the start so you can keep playing as a mog.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta420
Final Fantasy VII is the best game ever heres why:Final Fantasy VII showed us the new computer graphic technology that we have at our disposal. The graphics in this masterpiece far out weigh any of the others. As It's predecessors before the minds behind the story continue to marvel us (and baffle us!) with their intriguing story lines.
WTF? Were you stoned or something? FFVII is the best game ever, and forever will be, for its gameplay and plot, not the lame ass graphix! Get your eyes, or your TV, fixed.

Best answers
Visuals = **** to me when it comes to Final Fantasy, its all about the story and the characters.

When to much attention is paid to the visuals of a game then something else must be sacrificed somewhere. That something has been story as of the recent FF's.

If 8 really had a story then it never showed, Just a bunch of lame ass kids running around doing even lamer things. Ok I'm ah going over here now, ok now I'm ... doing this... Oh and woweee the giant city that I live in can ahhh now fly... but hey the visuals were great. Oh not to mention that the end boss you NEVER meet until the very end of the game, wow I really had hard feeling against that boss. ;( However I can say that it did have the best ending yet. :yes:

9 started off really good, story and all a breath of fresh air from 8, until it hit the Lifa Tree. Then things just kind of died in the story department. I mean the main "evil villain" was one hot chick..... /Kujah turns around... OH MY GOD THATS A DUDE. O_O Also one of the best endings so far. :yes:

10 = all graphics and well that’s about it, just a good FF to show off the eye candy of the PS2. ;( Good ending in the first half, the second half put me to sleep. :S

Can't wait till FFX-2 come out ... pop singer Yuna, trick turning Riku and a slew of others that will probably make it the best FF ever ;( ;(

By the way anyone heard anything good or bad about FF11?

Best answers
Originally posted by kakaroto
WTF? Were you stoned or something? FFVII is the best game ever, and forever will be, for its gameplay and plot, not the lame ass graphix! Get your eyes, or your TV, fixed.
Um mabe now it isnt good grafics. But when its was made the grafics were unbleivable. Just goes to show what people know.

Mog

Best answers
dunno why peeps are dissing ffx-2 without even reading whats gonna be in it... o_O
i havent played ffx yet cos i only recently got a ps2 and im still working thru the ff series so theres no point getting it yet but ffx-2 sounds better than ffx from info ive read.
the battle system is gonna be greatly improved and completly different - more tactical & fun.
annother thing ive read about it is that its gonna have the 'new game+' thing that they had in chrono trigger which means stats and weapons etc can be transfered when you wanna start a new game.
also theres stuff like new characters, costumes ;), vericals, places, etc

square is thinking about making ffx-3 aswell which sounds cool. :]
ff origins and ff tactics advance look interesting too... oh yea and ff crystal chronicals is gonna have loads of moogles! :p
shame iv got no money to buy any of these great games tho... :(

Best answers
I like #5 mostly cause you get to explore 3 worlds instead of just 1 like all the others. Also like 7 cause it's the first one with 3D graphics, and has got a really great storyline, lots of twists and turns also because of the chocobo raising part...should've been put into one of the other games, haven't played VIII-X so i can't say anything about them.

Mog

Best answers
ff6 has 2 worlds to explore... kinda...
anyway, ff5 doesnt really have 3 worlds either... one of them is just the inside of the first world...i think... :rolleyes:
you should play the other ff's too, ff8,9 and 10 kick ass... as do all the ff's :p

Best answers
Nah i didnt like VIII, or these nes ones. (FFI, FFII, FFIII(jap), they kinda sucked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom