Xhair and other issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I have noticed that there is a xhair within the game but it appears when it wants too, will there be one in the final release?

Also the ginyu body swap move is very very odd, everytime ive went to bodyswap someone ive turnt into a frog, could someone give me some tips on how to do this properly.

Best answers

The fact that your cross-hair isn't visible 100 percent of the time may have something to do with the graphics settings that you're using. What's your current graphics mode?

As for the Ginyu part, I've never played as him so I'll let someone else tackle that one. :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its simple. You hit a person and the process starts. If he gets out of the beam in time you turn into a frog. If the 2 after images swich then you get his character.

As for the crosshair i suggest using Open GL ^^

Best answers
ok i was just a tad confused with it all, and atm i was using 1024 * 768, i will give it another go with 800 * 600 etc

Best answers

Be sure to post here whether or not changing the resolution solves your graphics issues; that way we can close the loop.

Thanks.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the problem has been solved. PM me if it wasn't and you'd like this thread reopened.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom