Will Esf Be free?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no we wont be wasteing time with stupid promo vids we will test and then release simple as that...

unless u want to delay the release when its all done cause u want a vid instead of the game it self

and Wyatt u cant get onto the ftp cause its not on this site u mofo so unless u know exactly where to look then ur gonna lost :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u foo an ftp is a secure way to host files that only sertain people can get to

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and iG knows who has accessed the ftp and when so if you can get on your screwed anyway

Best answers
ofcourse the ftp isnt here but i could locate it but i need an ip and my bro could get into it but id rather wait for the finished version.

*dont be as stupid as you act*
Cheeseman :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt
ofcourse the ftp isnt here but i could locate it but i need an ip and my bro could get into it but id rather wait for the finished version.

*dont be as stupid as you act*
Cheeseman :\
threating to even try to get onto gregs ftp is not a good way to make a name for yourself, if i where u i would shhh up about it:) just call this friendly addive

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i bet he's all talk and no play.....and theres no way of gettin the number neway......

Best answers
its really easy to hack ftps i hacked focs and dleted everything a while ago....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
its really easy to hack ftps i hacked focs and dleted everything a while ago....
I dont believe it is smart to admit that at all metro!
*Whippy Fireflys smily!*

BrunO

Best answers
Hey, sjj_gohan, No affence but ur english is horrible and loisy, (as soon as possible? -who doesnt know thats shortened to ASAP plus.. whats SJJ, I'd realy like to know, plz tell me? (S)=Super? (J)=jin? (J)=Jin? so ur name really means SuperJinJin_Gohan or just SaiyaJinJin_Gohan , tell me

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Saiyan-Pride
Hey, sjj_gohan, No affence but ur english is horrible and loisy, (as soon as possible? -who doesnt know thats shortened to ASAP plus.. whats SJJ, I'd realy like to know, plz tell me? (S)=Super? (J)=jin? (J)=Jin? so ur name really means SuperJinJin_Gohan or just SaiyaJinJin_Gohan , tell me

err... layoff his english buttface..... ooooooo we havta abreviate it to ASAP ..welll soreeeeeeee..... how does that make his english bad??.... o yeh... his english is "LOISY" u say??.... pfffft.. u suck evenmore....

y did u hack foc's metro?

Best answers
LMAO okay lets hack an ftp... * OOOOOOO what fun* Geeze u are LAME!

also: Quit tryin to be cool cause it just doesn't work for you like that!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by esf_STRYKER
LMAO okay lets hack an ftp... * OOOOOOO what fun* Geeze u are LAME!

also: Quit tryin to be cool cause it just doesn't work for you like that!!!!!!!!
dont get me wrong, i also think hes not cool saying he did, and even more uncool doing it lol:talk:

Retired
Best answers
ok this post has become useless and nothing but a flame war.......DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom