Where Are You Hibiki?

Best answers
Hey Hibiki, I was doing some messing around in MGS2, and I found out that on the Tanker if ya collect 30 dog tags in Tanker ya get Bandanna (of course Unlimited Ammo when equip) and if ya collect 60 dog tags ya get stealth (making ya a clear light green color and NOONE can see ya:p ). Also On the Hold.2 where there are 2 projectors, well click the remote to switch teh screens, and if ya click it enought an new video of the japanese girl will appear on the screen:shocked: O_O . Anyways tell me what ya think!, Stealth is soooo fun, and Bandanna too =)
-"GLO"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the stealth is cool but if u bump into anyone it decativates...

right now im working on getting the tags on the plant... (and playing ssbm alot... :D)

Best answers
Yep, but stealth is better than nothing, other than that I'm working on trying to get my grip level up and going the top way on the Hold.1 and see Ocelot before he comes out on the Last hold, and see metal gear REALLY close, also one of my friends says that on EASY in teh Tanker scene, that the locker you punch in by the locker with the black bikini asian , where the door falls in, that if ya press teh grab button at teh right spot you can pick up the fallin door and ther will be the secret weapon FA-MAS, but I'm not sure about this, my friend is going to show me later on Monday or so, anyways I'll keep ya updated. In the most time I been playing Final Fantasy X (21hrs into the game), and some King OF Fighters'99 every now and then..

-"GLO"
p.s. Know any other secrets that are vital or funny in teh Tanker scene?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no fa-mas on mgs2....

but yes ocelot can be seen in the holds.. im not quite sure how u see him but he is there......

Best answers
Ya get ya grip level to Grip Level 3, and then on hold on flip over and you can hang across a cord, in still working on it, anyways, PEACe
GLO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe one funny thing to do on the shell (not sure if it works on the tanker) is do get to grip level 3 and do 100 more pull ups.. u get a funny codex mesage..

and take back what i said before there WAS a fa-mas in the demo version but u had to cheat to get it (i.e. gameshark)....

Best answers
Whoa, dah I wish I had a gameshark :p, anyways, still trying to find ocelot.... damn geezer...
"GLO"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom