Whens it out?

Best answers
Would knowing when the Beta comes out make it come any quicker? No. Would making progress bars make it come any quicker? No.

So shut the **** up and be gald they're giving it to you.

Sound Artist
Best answers
We're probably in the 85%-90% area.. if i was to guess such a thing. The sounds are all done, but everyday i find or edit something better. Animations are constantly being done and redone:) I figure the maps are done, unless someone's still revamping the older ones. All that's left is tweaking melee and bug squashing, every new addition to the code may bring new bugs as well.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
We're probably in the 85%-90% area.. if i was to guess such a thing. The sounds are all done, but everyday i find or edit something better. Animations are constantly being done and redone:) I figure the maps are done, unless someone's still revamping the older ones. All that's left is tweaking melee and bug squashing, every new addition to the code may bring new bugs as well.
thanks freedom, thats a post that helps us :)

Best answers
But the thing is, it doesn't help you. You don't seem to get that knowing how much they've done doesn't make it come faster. :S

Best answers
Scruffie said:
But the thing is, it doesn't help you. You don't seem to get that knowing how much they've done doesn't make it come faster. :S
However :cool: , it's natural for people to want to know about things more, so this would give them a general idea of when it's coming out

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't really help *you* to show everybody else that it isn't helping them either, but you somehow feel urged to do it anyway. In the same regards, people want more information about the release date because they are naturally curious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and now this is just spam

its not a debateable thing or anything

as simple as it gets

if u ask the release date the topic is closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom