Whats the Deal with BID and that other HL DBZ mod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but theres also alot of useless crap too and its not a sticky

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no useless stuff just people saying how funi no big deal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah suppose and congrats on the 3000 post count :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Can't Wait Till I Get 150 Im Only Like 9 or 10 Posts Away:] And About The Mod How Can FUNI Shut It Down????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow hibiki has gainded over 500 posts since i have been here and i got a mere 31

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wow.. mayb coz u hav like a life.. and he doesn't.....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ItsJstSklz
Can't Wait Till I Get 150 Im Only Like 9 or 10 Posts Away:] And About The Mod How Can FUNI Shut It Down????
Funi owns the copright to the material were using.

And you were warned about your spam . . . now you have a more suitable postcount.

Best answers
LOL!!! That was mean as Cucumba, how come ya just don't close this topic though? Deverz said FUNI knows about ESF

Best answers
Originally posted by Mastasurf
Personally I don't think valve gives a damn about us. A while back someone was trying to sell esf on ebay and I e-mailed valve. Basically they told me they can't do anything about it... So in the event that funi did try to shut us down I doubt the would do anything. However, I don't think funi will try to shut us down and if they do you'll end up seeing some very elusive distribution tactics by us ;-)

so don't worry....
what kind of elusive distribution?? Aren't you worried that you guys will get caught?? Like, what i would do if funi shut you down is still continue production of the mod, and email a few people here in the forums when it's done where they could find it. change the location of the download everyday or something too

Best answers
Well i doubt the mod get in trouble, unless this mod becomes the next CS or DOD and gets widespread popularity. Still big corporations like them and microsoft usually try to be little *******s, but that would be friggin hilarious if the Suprime court had to handle the case Funanimation vs. the ESF mod team.

Best answers
lol that'd be hilarious Judge Judy takin this :)

they could draw all the Z-Fighters in the court glaring at IG
Cucumba throwin death pickles ;)

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
At any time, funimation can shut down the mod. No matter what law or bull**** anyone tries to hide behind. They will most likely not shut this down because we are not selling this mod. Unlike BFP which got too much publicity and was told to stop work on the mod. Honestly, it could have been someone messing around.
funimation couldnt shut down a fly with no wings :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
speaking of coprorations, fox got rights to do a live action dbz movie. Akira Toriyama himself is excited (supposedly)
check out the dbz web site if you think i'm joking

THIS should be good, especially if its based on the series.

nobody bleeds for the first 2 hours, the voices start out crappy get worse then get better, it has a totally assraped storyline, nobody ever swears or is nude, even when taking a bath.

pathetic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xmen movie was good

spiderman movie was good

the dbz movie will be good

if u "dont like it cos its not anime" just **** off and die cos it will be a good movie:S

Best answers
all i hope is that akira will have a major influence of the production and we can expect good things. If not, it'll be like spawn: good if you haven't read the comics, a miagrain if you have.

Best answers
Hey now spawn was a good movie I liked it. Dbz should turn out pretty good. Keep in mind that with every movie they hafta explain to non-dbz fans who everyone is and how they came to be. So thats gonna eat up most of the screentime. If they string it out the same way the series goes it should be interesting.
But I'd rather see an original storyline.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!

Funi owns the copright to the material were using.

If esf gets into a pickle they could just explain how all the names of the characters and moves are generic. Those names have been used before of course, funi was not the first, so they have no ground on the esf team about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom