What happened to Tien?!?! :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but I really just want to know, what happened to operation tien, or whatever? I saw the lst post, but why did they die out? they had a model if I remember correctly, just not animations I think, can't someone please make a Tien for 1.3? :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien was modelled, Tien was skinned, Tien was rigged, Tien had sounds, Tien had sprites.

But the animation team couldn't do all the animations. So Operation Tien died. The sounds and sprites are going to be used for BTL's Tien instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cries and runs away to get tissues*
Why?! Cna't someone from the esf team do that? that's a shame, so many people were looking forward to having it......Because people also said that if tien was finished then the esf team would also make other guys(can't remember), but I don't think it's gonna happen.

I'm sure there are new users that registered after that operation tien and has some animnation skills or whatever, can't someone do something, PLEASE!!!!

Oh, but since Break the limit is gonna use it, it might not be that bad. :(

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Actually the esf team said that if operaion Tien was finished then they would consider letting the community do a couple of other characters (namely Gotenks). The team themselves wouldn't be making others although I'd imagine that they would have to add animations that the community can't add due to not knowing yet. And the team already has enough to be working on without having another character to animate.

There is one course of action you could take though if you want Tien in, learn to animate.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darktooth said he will help in animation (if I remember good he siad he will make all anims for tien himself)

but the project died cuz...Darktooth never answered :D

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all just a cruel joke played by the team, they know theres no one capable of darktooth quality animaton in amoung us, and it wouldn't get accepted if it wasn't up to that standard, we were setup to fail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww man, does animating involve coding, and which program do you use to do it?

I'll give it a try, but don't ask me why.....just for practice, maybe then in a few months I'll be able to so animations, but I doubt it will be good enough, we'll see.

Best answers
Nah, no coding involved. I've actually animated myself and I wouldn't mind slaving for countless hours making 200+ animations half of a quarter of an eight of a sixteenth of Darktooth's quality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHHH!H!!!!1!!!!one!!!!!!!! are you serious?!

How long does it take to make an eight of a quarter of the quality of darktooth's animtions?

But is it very hard too learn, and does it take a long time?

But does a character really use 200+ animations?

Best answers
It could. Animations, to look nice, can take time.
Not very hard to start, I picked it up in a day. But.... making it look nice is a different story >_>

Force Pit Member
Best answers

?????????? No one ever finished it...I released multiple SDK's to MULTIPLE people, they just didn't want to move ahead.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O eh? i remember multiple finished skins, i think ssj toast's skin was the one we were gonna use. The reason it wasnt finished was the animations =/.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i DID want to move ahead but like a true sneaky snake, you sent a different sdk to everyone else,

making all of the animations i had made on my version useless =(,

there are multiple sides to the tien saga clipseh, not all of us abandoned him without a reason

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:

?????????? No one ever finished it...I released multiple SDK's to MULTIPLE people, they just didn't want to move ahead.
I never knew that. Do you still have the model? I'd like to skin it since I haven't skinned for ages. =D

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
o_O eh? i remember multiple finished skins, i think ssj toast's skin was the one we were gonna use. The reason it wasnt finished was the animations =/.
Looks like they already had a skin.

Best answers
i dont recall sending my model to anyone, i recall them using eclipse's model with tek's skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soooooo.....anyone want to make animations for this baby? I'd love to see him in-game and many other characters, do you know how happy alot of people would be to have these guys?

And can someone please post a pic of a skinned Tien(proper)!

Best answers
i think this is the one they were planning on putting in the game

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nuttzy said:
well, i DID want to move ahead but like a true sneaky snake, you sent a different sdk to everyone else,

making all of the animations i had made on my version useless =(,

there are multiple sides to the tien saga clipseh, not all of us abandoned him without a reason
Hmm I think I remember some kinda confusion, but if I remember right, someone else sent you the wrong or an old SDK, I'm not sure anymore...oh well, if anyone wants to animate it, let me know I still have all the files :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHOAH SSJ toast, that's an awesome skin, I personally think that would do very good, but it's not just up to me, and please someone aimate, i'm too lazy too learn, mapping is already enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom