there is no east side server

Best answers
can we please have an east side server set up plz?
its really hard to play this game online with others wen i ping 200+ and they ping100-
i would like esf staff to understand this.. for some reason there r 4 esr west side servers.. a little much dont u think?
yet there r no east side server..
plz do something about this esf staff
ty

Best answers
Sure... and when does the Europian Servers come??
we miss it over here :D!

hopefully they will get some servers up.. instead of four the same place!

*Me thinks there is more ppl playing in Europe than USA/Canada*

Cause i see only Swedish/Nl/Dk/De and french servers around.. sometiems there is 5-8 American Servers :S :S :S :S

Best answers
yes ppl.. tag this and protest our rights to have an esf server made near u ;)
i would like an east.. some want european server.. but as long as the staff of esf looks at this and takes some of this into consideration and do something about it.. i will b a happier esf player :p

Best answers
lol hows about some down south servers like oh lets say aus. . .

Best answers
btw.. my east server im talkin bout is an east side canada server.. i dont think we got n e servers here in canada
but if we happen to have 1.. n u kno bout it.. send me the ip so i can check it out.. im tired of n00bs own me jus cuz i cant even c sh|t in da server.. laggin up
peace

Best answers
not sure bout this but there are only 2 ways u are going to get an esf server there someone rents a server at their own expence. . . or someone places up a server from their homes (and unless they have atleast a 1mb connection the server wont be able to handle the game above 6 players. . .)

Best answers
that sux.. so i dun get y there r 4 west side servers.. :\ there should b atleast 1 est.. not fair

Best answers
will someone make an east side server 1 day?? n let me kno bout it.. cuz i am in so much need of an canadian east side server.. :'(

Best answers
as far as I know the ESF server hosters in other countries must have good connections,or else all is lost.

As far as I know there might be a Korean server up sometime in winter I hope,but an HK server would be even greater!What more do I have to do getting walloped around with 300+ ping?

Best answers
there was for a while one in Australia, which was good for me, but if you really wanna play you gotta play lan, get a group of mates together and host one yourself at your place or even go to a internet/game cafe with someone and install esf. Thats all i do now, since i cant get a good ping nemore. play lan and you will never go back.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
and are YOU gonna pay for the server? dont you think the team has put enough into this already? its time some of the community gave something BACK to the team, instead of making unreasonable demands of them all the time :rolleyes:

Best answers
its not unreasonable for me to suggest u ppl make an east server.. it is unreasonable they made 4 fawkin west servers n no other

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, acez0r, you seem to fail to grasp just how much it costs to run and maintain a server. MP Games run a lot of bandwidth. Bandwidth costs money. Should the team buy you an east side server to make you happy, then, is that it? All of the official ESF servers are hosted by Oktagone I believe, hence they're all located in the same place. Now, either you stop complaining or shell out like $40 to rent some server space for ESF. I'm sure there's plenty of hosts out east.

*curses his lack of mod powers in ESF chat* This thread is so lucky :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
lol consider urselves lucky it costs about $130 for a server rental. even after the exchange rate u are still paying less

Best answers
We have a central server that is packed most days.
16 player max with 1 reserved.

It crashes pretty often due to it being on Linux but you are welcome to try it out.

66.28.238.26:27017

I am hoping to be able to get ahold of the 1.1 fairly quickly and get it updated when it comes out.
Then we will most likely bump it to 20 player max.

And the site is http://www.Predatorial-Tendencies.com

Best answers
well all u pplz.. i found the legendary east and central servers early this morning.. they appeared from no where... but i swore i've played there once b4.. n e wayz.. it was great.. my ping stayed between 60-100 and others werent bad either.. i saw ppl come in with ping like 40.. some laggers since it wasnt the rite server from them.. but n e how.. it was jus rite nor me ;)
but the strange thing was.. is that there all vanished just after o fell asleep and woke up in the afternoon.. it was all back to the way it was yesterday.. "4 WEST SERVERS"
now i wanna kno wtf is goin on with that!!
whos running the show with these servers?? y did they vanish after the morning?
everyone... maybe the servers will come back later... i will deffinitely stay up to play on those servers again..
but id like to c them wenever i wanna play.. not fawkin 4-8 in the morning!
peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom