The Future of ESF

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont talk about leacked stuff here (bfp) or the Mods will go ban ya ass lol

Best answers
woops i meant to write esf and not bfp LOL dam it they are all in 3 letter words LOL and it was late can u blame me??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by ozzman
P.S i understand u guys want to do what bfp did and make a orginal version... that would work... like i know for sure the bfp team could go retail.. if ID gave them the go on using there engine but im sure that will cost a pretty penny...
yea... u REALLY ment to say esf :rolleyes: if u did mean to say that it would not make any sence, do u really think ppl are that dumb

Best answers
well...half-life is quite an old game...it was made years ago, but at that time this was the best games out there, but now the technology is really high and half-life is still in the lead, followed by Return to Castle Wolfenstein, quite surprising. I think some MODs are really good but they're all run on a Half-Life engine...and half-life's engine is really bad, very unstable...if u have another task on, and switch to it, wen u get back the sound is cut off..and it crashs sometimes....

wut im getting at is... that sierra sould make Half-Life 2 or something...even more realism and even better graphics..and they could maybe fix some bugs and make it much more stable. MODS would be more fun that way..

Best answers
frag boy, to get the sound back on push esc then resume/return to game & the sounds comes back on;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom