Thank you

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi All,
I am unsure if this message will ever be read or acknowleged. I signed up to the forums in 2004 and have been playing since 1.0 - I know that there are many more around before me. I will be 42 this year. I've had so much fun playing this game, you might understand but I am unsure as so many years have gone by. I've made lots of friends, had lots of fun, all for my love of Dragon Ball and gaming. I know everyone here feels the same. I can't Thank you all enjoy for the joy you have brung to so many people. Even now I think about this game after so many years. I held hope for years that one day the community would come back to play but I am playing games less and less, age and life gets in the way. I really doubt now that I will play this again, I really wish I could and experience what I did when I was younger and loving the challenge. This game was amazing for a long time and I know I am repeating myself, but Thank you all so much for the fun times. I just want to say one thing.... Grahics don't make the game!!! --- I know you OG's really know, but I think you are all tied up too much in perfection fronm today's games -- don't be, your still on HF1 graphics and have already proven better than Valves programmers.... Lets get that game to where it belongs!!! not to the day we are in ---- Serriousloy Love you OG's

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow such a nice post. This game gave us the best memories. We have a Discord Server for appreciation towards the game. It also functions as a database. Every player that have ever played is saved there, also all of the clans that were created. Please join and take a look. Even the chinese community have joined.

invite link https://discord.gg/pKbkWU5kVM

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
amazing! just remember we're here but not many are left! glad to see your post :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I am the only one who wants to test the game ?? I understand that it is not ready and maybe it still needs time to improve so that it does not have problems but I would like to play it to see for myself

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I am the only one who wants to test the game ?? I understand that it is not ready and maybe it still needs time to improve so that it does not have problems but I would like to play it to see for myself
Join the Discord. Opportunities to become a beta tester exist, and project updates are fairly frequent.

As for the OP -- Thanks for checking in. I agree, this mod has meant so much to me since my youth, that I almost don't care if there is a new release (Can't game much these days anyways). It would be awesome if it comes, but I am happy enough that it is still being worked on by people passionate about it, and that the memory of it is still around. There have been so many pre-Steam HL mods that are long since forgotten. This was one of the best communities to ever experience, and I am glad I got the chance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom