tekken

Best answers
hi all esf members who likes tekken ?
i'm a huge fan of tekken and if you are a huge fan too you must
write down the character you like.

thanx :yes:

Retired
Best answers
only played it a few times. Yoshimitsu or something was always the char i took :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a fan of brute force and slow movements :p I'm always King. Though ya miss with one of his big attacks and ur screwed :p Leaves you totally open to devistating hits and combos.

-Karrde-

Scruffie

S
Well, Jin before he got that horribly slow Karate style... I think it's so clumsy on the controls. His Mishima style, like Kazuyas another favourite character of mine, was much faster and easier to control...

Tekken four so far has to be the worst. It's got great graphics and such, but not much idea behind the whole thing. Remember 3? It had so many charcters, introduced new ones, and had some very entertaining new Modes.

Tekken 4, although graphically superior and had that whole destroyable scenery thing ( me likey!), lacked characters, storylines filled with... well, decent stories, and no Tekken Ball mode.

Tut tut. :S

Best answers
You people dont have a clue everyone knows that i am the undisputed king of tekken, it has been a long time since any one i have played has beaten me and the one person that did beat me i eventualy got better and kicked the **** out of him several times over.

And the character i use is the coolest one of all 'PAUL' he has the coolest hair doo of all i have many times tried to copy it but failed.

Best answers
i love using paul and jin, i have mastered every move backwards...
has anybody heard about some saught of a tekken tournament?

Best answers
well, one thing i was really looking forward to was the new character moves in tekken 4.

and the chick, that looks like jeniffer lopez, is just a eddy copy.. whats up with that.

its basicly tekken3 with better graphics.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :no: :no:
(3/5)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I select Hwoarang, you will die in less than 20 seconds.

Arcade or console, It doesn't matter.

Best answers
I've played a demo of Tekken 4, but that's about the extent of my experience. I do think the games are pretty cool, tho.

Best answers
Ive played tekken tag most of the time and when i have Paul and Brian, who ever steps in the way doesnt even last 10 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom