System Requirements

Best answers
Ok here's the deal, my mom is buying me a CD Burner this weekend. But someone told me that my cd burner would have to meet the system requirments (Duh). And well here are the system requirments for the burnder im attemping to buy.

System Requirments

Windows XP/2000/Me/98/98SE, Pentium II 350MHz, 64MB RAM (128MB recommended), 20MB hard drive space, graphics accelerator with DirectDraw (AGP interface recommended)

And im no where near smart when it comes to computers so i had no idea where too look to find any of this so i browsed around and this is all i could find for my PC.

My PC Info

Intel Celeron Processor
996 Mhz
128 MB of RAM

Yea very little info on my part but i had no idea where too look. So could someone tell me if my info is compatible enough with the other to the buy the cd burnder, and if not could u give me the slighest idea on where to look so that i can find the correct info about my pc to meet the system requirments for watever cd burnder i may choose to buy.

Best answers
yea majins right your set to go and umm u do know u need two set of disk drives right sakura because if you only have one and were depending on replacing the one you bought with the one u currcently have just wont work so if thats what u had plan u can forget it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really gameinfo.... Well... mabe all I did was just insert the cd **** I want to burn and then put it into an empty cd..

Sound Artist
Best answers
You should prolly get a dvd/cd writer/rewriter for about 100$. Your system will run it. However, i recommend investing in some more RAM since 128 isn't a lot anymore, especially if you're running windows xp. 512MB is a decent amount. If you don't know a lot about computers, i hope you're going to have someone who does, install your burner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom