Swoop Speed Cvar? (problems after using Mr. Satan's ListenServer)

Best answers
After using Mr. Satan's Listen Server config (sorry to see that the thread was closed over such foolish issues,) my swoop speed is the same as my normal walking speed. What is the cvar for swoop speed, and also it would be useful to know the cvars for walking speed as well.

Is there a sticky somewhere I missed? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: YES. There was. Help section... anyways as soon as I find the answers I'll post them here for future use.

ANSWER: The four speed variables that I encountered, along with their default values, are the following:
cl_upspeed "5000"
cl_forwardspeed "180"
cl_backspeed "180"
cl_sidespeed "180"
hope this works...

RESULTS: Didn't work. Going to try other cvars...

Best answers
Try opening up the server and changing the cvar variables while your inside the server, after doing this, restart the server by typing *gasp* restart in the console.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE, that listerserver.cfg is for 1.0

They should un-stikie it jsut cause its so old.

Best answers
ummm i get that problem to its just a glitch i think becasue it happens on and off for me where when ui swoop i o so slow but than after i did or get hit or for soem,other reason it works again and also that happens alot with the old bots.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you said just made NO SENCE AT ALL.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you said just made NO SENCE AT ALL.
Nah what he said made sense, it just has nothing to do with the topic. He's talking about when you create a game, theres a bug that can occur where the swoop speed is slowed down to walking speed. I think the bug was fixed for 1.2 though...

Anyway, is there a cvar to change swoop speed for 1.2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom