suspence is killing me!!!

Best answers
Sup dawgs

I am new here and have only just started playing ESF and dont know that much about it, i got it with a PC power play CD I got from my friend, and was wondering when the full version will be completed and if so where i can get it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, trigun rocked, but it's hard to say what the best anime is :p Though there are many good ones :p Recently, what I've seen that I've really liked an recomend.

-X (The TV Series, not the movie)
-Azumanga Daioh (This show makes Excel Saga look sane)
-Gravitation (if you like that kind of thing, it's weird, and other stuff)
-Initial D (this show kicks ass in every way)

Finally, a hint about watching X: Balnce it with Azumanga or excel, or something :p It's like balancing barbs with speed. Aka, X is a real downer :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what, Love Hina, Chobits, and .Hack//SIGN owns all those animes

ohhh and btw

DONT CALL ANIME CARTOONS, ITS PISSES ME OFF AHHHHHHHH DONT DISGRASE THE NAME OF JAPANASE ANIMATION!!!

OK im done here

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dbz is allot older then all the other cartoons and still it shows a huge sight of power. If i watch another cartoon like that gundam sh*t I always think by myself:"what a bunch of losers, biggest BAM is just a damn plannet!"
What I am saying is that the powers that come in dbz\gt are high in level and no other anime can defeat it!

p.s.: I said I am going to flunk because the game will be to good(I hope).

Best answers
dragonballz was made about 1986, gundam wing was made in 1984, and ghost in the shell is from the 80's too, a lot of anime is from the 80's so your argument of dragonballz being older than most isnt correct in most cases

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz all powerfull? no, watch Hellsing:tired: u would not know about being an anime newbie, u even call them cartoons:cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah, because I watch 'cartoons' when I am just awake.
ok ok, there is MAYBE a 'anime' that shows more power but dbz is doing damn well in that categorie, destroying plannets with just a simple ki blast isn't normal (for 'animes' that is).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actual it isnt all that uncommon

Best answers
ok simspon and south park are cartoons DBZ IS ANIME GET IT OK FinE eND OF coNFLIC;(

Best answers
dbz= good
trigun= best but serious to comedy was wicked dumb
coybow bebop= best
lain= bwah i r confused :cry:

Best answers
i almost flunked my computer class cause i played bid for power on the school network :D

cant wait for the beta

Best answers
Ok i understand that im new here but that is still no reason to ****in ignore me.;( ;( ;( ;( .

And it was only a very simple question as well and if your all to ****in lazy to answer it than there is obviously something wrong with you people.

But than again, i may be over reacting a bit. but it is all out of suspence for ESF.

Best answers
Sorry that i don't know the answer yo your question, but welcome to the forms, and have fun, and yes you are overeacting.

Best answers
to anwser your question fonz from what the esf team has been telling everybody(including myself) for a little more then 5 months is that esf will be done when it is done(no release date in other words) and when it is release look on the main page and they will announce it along with many links most likely..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the anime movie of "Tekken"

but i would say that ESF is going to be big hit. I hope it comes out sometime in November

Mog

Best answers
there are waaay to many great animes to say one is the best....i can just about narrow it down to 20 :]

i recon esf beta will be out within a month
they seem to have done nearly everything and i dont think there are any major bugs

Best answers
Originally posted by Mog
there are waaay to many great animes to say one is the best....i can just about narrow it down to 20 :]

i recon esf beta will be out within a month
they seem to have done nearly everything and i dont think there are any major bugs
it will come out next year... not earlier, but expectatingly later :D if u think that isnt like i say, think this is a joke

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You all hope its going to be out this month but I always hope that it is within the hour. I have vacation now, it would be very cool if it came out now!!! But I am affraid it isn't going to be like that. ESF better be good, I am waiting from JULY!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by gandalf
You all hope its going to be out this month but I always hope that it is within the hour. I have vacation now, it would be very cool if it came out now!!! But I am affraid it isn't going to be like that. ESF better be good, I am waiting from JULY!!!
iam waiting since last year with the version 1.5 alpha, but i didnt post on forum because i had better things to do...

there i just saw that there was a new section called espacemod on phl and i checked it out... tons of bots and mods... and i tried all out... and there was esf. and dbz dimension with the pic where is a python pistol and a yellow sprite of a beam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom