• i hate it so much like no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
model is unprortioned and the skin for the hair is terrible, as is the rest of the skin. Poly count is way 2 high for the amount of detail on the model.

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
model is unprortioned and the skin for the hair is terrible, as is the rest of the skin. Poly count is way 2 high for the amount of detail on the model.

Yeah you are right, but nothing is really skinned... just the face, and it also need work... I am a very bad skinner... damn... but what do you mean with proportions are incorrect? what can I change to make it better?^^ I know you "can" help me if you want, but you won´t help me because you hate me... :no: :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats right, and its 'WIP' - work in progress not 'VIP' - very important person

Best answers
loooooook, uuuuuuuuuuupppppppppsssssssss^^ you are right^^ loooooooooooooooooook I really named the thead VIP.... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O_O

SMO.... can´t we make peace??? I will never use any pics of your models as refs! I am really sorry for that what happend....... But I modeled since 4 month and haven´t knowed that people become angry if someone used his model- pics as refs... I till now don´t know whats sooo much evil and bad if someone use pics of other models as refs, but whatever... I will draw my own ref pics (like for the goku model :) ) for my models^^
So can we make peace please?

And I have much problems with the joints- assings... wahh I hate that!!!! is anybody here that can good "joints- assing" and would like to help me out with that????
I would be very happy if someone want to help me...
The legs have some faults (between a s s and l e g s) and I can´t fix that... wahh, that´s so................................ damn....

Sorry for this bad english guys.... (maybe girls too, lol^^)

Best answers
This model is absolutly incredible. Everything is dead on with Goku, except a little (and i mean a little) about the face skin, but that doesnt matter, dont see the face in game anyways. But i cant wait til the release. Great job. Lets hope the skin adds to the model and not ruin it.

Best answers
well the model looks really good, the only thing i can crit is that the distance between his neck and pecks seem a little too far away from eachother if you know what i mean, anyone else notice, or its just me :/

Best answers
Element4q2 said:
LOL the hair reminds of BFP.
Anyway good luck with the rest of it. If yah need some help i'm willing to lend my services :p
Yes it is the BFP style or hair. Its well done thought :] In fact I like it a lot and it looks great. Nice Effort, Kepp up the good work ^_^

BTW: I was a Model Maker For BFP for the First Beta. I just mainly help 'd Matthew with the site and a few Vegeta Model(s) and the source of Map's and their design (Kami's Lookout).

Shortly after BFP the first Beta was released I left too lead my own life and the BFP TEAM Created the non-related DBZ Mods. Shortly Later It died and I got into ESF.

~Reanimation

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, darksun's drawover beats mine, but i think he got the basic idea. is there an update yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH DARKSUN HELPING WITH THE SKIN!!! Now I cant WAIT for this!

Best answers
Darksun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!! That was what I have needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can´t believe how much you hae helped me with that^^ Thxx man :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
lol.. is smo getting mad ? =( sucks to be him

nice draw darkskin, now only if i could draw that good irl ..

Best answers
Smo got every right to be mad... I would been the same if someone used my work as their referance to do their own ****. (Not talking about this goku)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom