Spiderman: Web of Shadows trailer + released

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The PS2's gameplay is nothing like the Next-Gen systems. It's a side scroller and the fighting is toned down I believe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];909427 said:
Origin another reply to any thread like that and you get a warning for spam.

The game is out for ps2, obviously the game will be different from the trailers as those are for the 360 and PS3.
How's that power trip feel, Herr Commandant?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How's that power trip feel, Herr Commandant?
SCHWEIGEN SKLAVE SOLLEN SIE VOR MIR KNIEN
Silence Slave YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See, now that's more like it! D:

JAWOHL MEIN FUHRER! WIR SIND DEUTSCHLAND! WIR SIND STARK! ALLE JODEN GEGEN DIE WAND!

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Origin there is english only on this forum if you choose to post in a different languge you have to post a translation with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These forums are slowly turning into a spamfest o.o

Neway, gonna try the game tomorrow.

Best answers
I got the game, and i absolutely ****ing love it. It's awesome, the way they mixed in the combos and the how fluid his movements are. I feel like I really am spiderman, and thats what i look for in the spiderman games. Sure the missions are repetitive but I don't really care, I like the fact that I can take on like 20 symbiotes, and nail each one of them with a sweet combo or flashy moves.

I do have to admit that the whole leaping from enemy to enemy thing does make it kinda easy since you can nail the same enemy over and over and over and over again with the same move, so if youre having trouble winning a fight you can be cheap and win, but so long you actually try using skill to win the boss battles its tons of fun.

I do wish you could do web throws though :( I noticed if I ever wanna throw someone while standing on the ground, I have to use the black suit =\. But w/e the fighting is super fun imo and they did an awesome job on how fluid his motions are when hes swinging,crawling, running, and doing anything.

If anyone has the game, just test out how many times he switches his animations. If there's an enemy near a pole, you can swing around the pole and hit him. If you zip line up a building and go up into the air, he does a nice backflip and straightens out for the fall. You can also run along side a building and go around corners or edges very easily, which has never really been available in the previous games.

All in all this game just has so much to offer for spiderman fans. I think anyone who's played the previous games and enjoyed them for what they are ( A superhero bad guy smashing game.) will enjoy this one. It's not the best game of the year, but its by FAR the best spiderman game to date.

Best answers
All in all this game just has so much to offer for spiderman fans. I think anyone who's played the previous games and enjoyed them for what they are ( A superhero bad guy smashing game.) will enjoy this one. It's not the best game of the year, but its by FAR the best spiderman game to date.
Like i said, It's just a superhero smashing game. But if you enjoy those types of games, and enjoy spiderman. Then this games is the ****. It's nothing Id be hooked on for weeks or months. The replay value seems pretty small. I'm only gonna play it again because I want to see what the Good side brings, since i did mine totally evil.

Overall the thing I was impressed with was how fluid everything was, and how much you could do compared to the previous spiderman games. Examples: You can now swim, run along any wall and or around any corner,chain multiple combos,switch between suits and combine attacks(which means more variety in combos),call friends to assist you, pick the choices your character makes, and destroy most of the things you come across on the street.

When its all tied together the way it is, it makes it the best Spiderman game to date.

Although I think it would be greatly improved if it had some type of multiple hero multiplayer mode, simple because fighting like that against someone else would be the best ever.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you are planning to get it for the PC, get a powerful one. Since this spiderman game is a port from the console to the PC... You'll have some lags in the game, even if you have a pretty powerful PC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the lag thing was fixed with the patch, but the patch itself brought quite a few bugs along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom