ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
finally, i got it ^^
here are some screenies of the new version, s2k_snakeway_v2 by DJ-Ready feat RiOt_sTaRtEr ...

sooo .. if you want the map, go to my site and download it from the download section.
oh .. i made the water yellow =P ... some people say its red and some say its yellow .. i tryed the map with red water, but that looked crappy so i keep it yellow ^_^

i hope u enjoy the new version =)

solong

DJ-Ready

oh .. and merry x-mas =)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
looks cool

only the underground part.............
undergrounds fighting in esf just doesn't work...

/me gonna test it later

Best answers
Originally posted by Prozac
looks cool

only the underground part.............
undergrounds fighting in esf just doesn't work...

/me gonna test it later
underground fighting does work, it just teachs noobs that compian about meele being cheap, to learn to fight learn how tro use it, so they can win underground

Best answers
the water...

the snakeway looks very good, but the water sux when u look at it from the distance! U just made a quadrat of water around the crater where should be the lake, right?
Try to clip the overcoming parts of the water block away...

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
man, its just the hl engine ... it isnt made for very long distances.... the map works fine as it is now ^^
and the water is yellpw in mah map =P it looked stupid with red water and it looked stupid with orange water (it looked more as lava than water)
also .. the water was the last part i added to the map, and i was quite tired and too lazy to clip some parts away ^^
all i have to say is that i like the map and if someone doesnt like it, .. blah .. make a better one if u dont like it =P

oh .. i hope someone plays that map online .. im always looking for servers with ym maps to play on =)

solong

DJ-Ready

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
hi
your map is gooddd !reallly gooddd:shocked:
but the water was badO_O sry!
my name is in esf deutscher_junge bye:S ;)

Best answers
Looks good. I like what you've done with snakeway, very cool. ::goes to S2k site::

Best answers
dsfsd NOO

ya it doesnt even show up in my map files in game but in the folder its there whats wrong ARH

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
underground fighting does work, it just teachs noobs that compian about meele being cheap, to learn to fight learn how tro use it, so they can win underground
dude underground figthing doesn't work cuz if some1 with a little skill hit you ones you go against the wall and becuz of the short range he can hit you again and again before..... ( it's called making combo's )

try it in esf_battlearena @ spawn........

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
DOH!!! i forgot to put the prefix to the file while renaming it .. lol .. nm, just rename the file with a .bsp behind it, or re-download the file if you cant see the file listed with the other maps iร‚ยดve just uploaded a fixed zip file ....
srry :p :p :p

Best answers
that is the best map ever!!!!!! you can go in king kais house! :D senzus in there under the table

Scruffie

S
Crits...

First the cloud sprite should be stretched to the sides of the map, like one big cloud. (just put more in I suppose, because you shouldn't be able to see the land below from above the clouds.

Snakeway should really wind more. I mean, you've got it kinda bumpy, but not winding enough. You should watch the Snakeway episodes again, it's much more twisting and turning and stuff...

The tail could use some work... it was more of a fish tail thing, and it flicked up...

I like Kais planet, but his car isn't there... and the road was paved.

The caves were cool, a great place to fight, and a good way to make the map bigger.

I don't think it was a lake in the middle... I think it was a fountain, wasn't it? And it was round and red. Yes it was red, cus I just watched those episodes.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
First the cloud sprite should be stretched to the sides of the map, like one big cloud. (just put more in I suppose, because you shouldn't be able to see the land below from above the clouds.
i tested that .. it looked crappy and stupid ...

I like Kais planet, but his car isn't there... and the road was paved.
DAMN, i 4got the car ...

but i leave the map now as it be ... its good now

oh, and i said 10000 times .. if anyone got screenies or something where i can see that location, he should contact me .. but noone contacted me about that .. so .. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom