Resident Evil 4 (PC)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I just got it and so far it's cool. One thing though, and I only read about it after I got it, is that the controls are completely retarded. I can't even figure them out. When it's telling me to do something, it displays numbers instead of the keys the actions are bound to. So far, I've figured out on my own that LSHIFT is 5, RSHIFT is 6, ENTER is 1, and RCTRL is 3. Does anyone know the rest of them so I can study? -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.gamefaqs.com often has walkthroughs and stuff, and lots of them also explain controls and such. If you find one for the PC version, it might offer some explanation.

That, or RTFM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard the pc version is worse than the gc/ps2 versions.
Especially the controls. But meh

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm curious to see what the Wii version of RE4 is going to be like especially with the wiimote and such should be interesting too see I think and plus theres new content added along with the ps2 content which sounds good as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm curious to see what the Wii version of RE4 is going to be like especially with the wiimote and such should be interesting too see I think and plus theres new content added along with the ps2 content which sounds good as well.
Thre's gonna be a wii version? Never heard of that.
If it's true then I'll pick it up when I buy a wii, since I haven't played RE4 for the cube yet.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved RE4 on Gamecube, even though I didn't get far Ahah.
There's no way to change the controls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom