quick question

Best answers
ok i havent been round for ages i check the main page like once every month and, so yea i dunno wats been goin on lately but i remember the team saying that they were going to put in custom characters in the future, that was said a while ago and we saw that model for lord zero and stuff but im just wondering are u guys still gonna b doing this? i hope so newayz...

laterz

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what happend to them either, lol... Just never happend I guess.

V'

Best answers
Yeah it seemed most likly that wouldn't have been implanted. Although, it still is a possibility.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
implanted? I think you mean implemented, heh.
ATM it looks like it's not happening, we have wayyy too many other things to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
V' said:
Yeah it seemed most likly that wouldn't have been implanted. Although, it still is a possibility.
implanted? I think you mean implemented.

Er, what is this custom thing about? I don't know :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it is that the game creators make characters of themselves, but I'm not totally sure.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The orignal plan was to make their own characters (not neccesarily themselves) after the DBZ elements had been completed. But they keep coming up with new elements they want to add :p I started guessing it wasn't gonna happen some time after B1 release.

-Karrde-

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cool to see custom characters but hearing joe say that they have way to much stuff to work on right now is music to my ears. Keep the good stuff coming guys :)

Best answers
o well looks like u guys know about us much as i do lol

thanks anywayz :scared:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really hope they dont do this idea becuase if they did, the game would be really *** imo. but w/e like siad theres tons of work to do so if they were to do this it would be in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom