Perfect cell secret

Best answers
Probaly not a bug probaly just his eyes decieving him...
beta 1 has only the first transformation for each chracter which is in ESF...
i don't fink it has bin coded to go into perfect cell

Best answers
i think he probably meant just like a sprite flying across his screen...i dunno, he said it was a 'secret' reminds me of in the old days when u uppercutted a guy in mortal kombat 2 and the guy would pop out and to 'toastyyyy!!!' haha. whatever.

Best answers
There is no crazy perfect cell in cell night. Its not like the alpha's cell arena map with the tanks and the cameras with cell in the center.

Best answers
anyone that doesn't know how to turn into perfect cell or go ssj4 is really a noob :p

Best answers
But u can't yet... SSJ4 we will neva see unless the esf team turns this into DBGT mod really...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No really it is possible you have to fire a spiritbomb (fully charged and stand in the explosion radius,.then you press z 4 times and you go ssj4.It's that easy!

Best answers
yeah well I turned ssj5 as goku yesterday and it blew up my computer! :tired:

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
No really it is possible you have to fire a spiritbomb (fully charged and stand in the explosion radius,.then you press z 4 times and you go ssj4.It's that easy!
yah know, I tried that once. and u know what happened??? the ****ing spirit bomb went right through me. Thats messed up guys...need to be fixed. I wanna powerstruggle my own spirit bomb wahhh wahhh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, this thread has been closed for confusing n00bs and for the fact that the question has been answered!! :p

-Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom