PC Games compared to Console Games?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Airplanes werent invented to drop napalm on villagers, but they sure seemed to do it well despite that. PC are simply better for gaming nowadays

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you, Smith. Obviously Logan didn't post anything about pirating. Obviously.

It wasn't invented to play games, but it seems to run them perfectly. Consoles are constantly playing catch up in terms of graphics, and console games seem to lack the ingenuity that many pc games have. Every so often a console game will come out that will "wow" people i.e. the GTA series. But thats pretty rare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Thank you, Smith. Obviously Logan didn't post anything about pirating. Obviously.

It wasn't invented to play games, but it seems to run them perfectly. Consoles are constantly playing catch up in terms of graphics, and console games seem to lack the ingenuity that many pc games have. Everyone so often a console game will come out that will "wow" people i.e. the GTA series. But thats pretty rare.
It wasn't directed only at you, but at the entire audience. Your post's quote button was the closest to my mouse... unless of course you believe in conspiracies.

If you have a problem with me, or any of the moderators, feel free to PM an administrator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom