Operation: Link (Adult Link)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ok, since someone wanted this I'll post it, but I feel really EWWWWWW doing it. This model is over 2 years old and I did it in my free time while I was still in Highschool....it's nasty I warn you....I can't stand this model and I don't know why i ever thought it was good, but someone said link, and no one here is gonna make so, so i figured why no.

Enjoy!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mutha trucker.... how the hell can you say that's ewww >;o? nice work man, i really like it ^_^ maybe i dont have to draw a ref of him now >_> <_< \o/

Need somebody to skin it :eek:?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it alot. It may be eww for u, but it far exceeds my standards. Can u PM me with a few tips on skinmapping please. Its for g-max, so if you know, id like you to help me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Eclipse is probably like me and doesn't judge a model by how it looks but how it's constructed :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Well Eclipse is probably like me and doesn't judge a model by how it looks but how it's constructed :p
You should learn to judge it by how it looks too, thats a very big factor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they both are equally important in my view ^^

Best answers
wait, isnt his sheild supposed to have that red bird like design below the triforce?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a job for skinning, this is just the model so far.

Best answers
yea man looks like a work of art, but just like the other things on his shield there shoould be a bird.... LOVE THIS MODEL lol donno why u don't like it it's perfict...the hair buggs me a lil u should look on Gir's tut on making it look like real hair and insted of putting the normal yellow u can make it srians of hair with the skinning part... whats the tri. count on him?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volosity said:
yea man looks like a work of art, but just like the other things on his shield there shoould be a bird.... LOVE THIS MODEL lol donno why u don't like it it's perfict...the hair buggs me a lil u should look on Gir's tut on making it look like real hair and insted of putting the normal yellow u can make it srians of hair with the skinning part... whats the tri. count on him?
theres no skin on him, so how can you judge the hair?

DMW

Best answers
Dude you are joking,that is a good a** model,why dont you make a new version of him to compare you high school work to now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG IS IT A MOD FOR GAMECUBE OR SOMETHING! THAT LOOKS FECKIN REAL MAN! OMGOMGOMG! CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AND PUT IT IN MY ZELDA GAME FOR GAMECUBE!

Alright I'm done, well, the model is impressive eclipse, but you wouldn't notice cuz I think you hate all your models XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volosity said:

dude... Eclipse doesnt need to read ANY of my tutorials =/ in fact. looking at the hair on the model, thats almost certainly what was going to happen anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm maybe you can upload the model so somebody can UV map it if you dont want to . would be a wasted piece of art imo if it doenst get skinned ^.^

looks nice man even if you dont like it xD

Best answers
Wow the adult Link model is great and it really looks like a game company made it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, this sucks...
cuz i cant model like yo -.-"

XD nice one.. anyway.. plz show meh teh wire :D :p ya kno i wanna know how ya did this in lwo... im going to get more familar with the tools... im about 60% ....

also ...um... just the hair sucks abit but with alpha map it will look better.. and.. um.. the hands suck abit :p at all its perfect..

Best answers
FINALLYYY!!! OMG ALSOM ALSOM ECLIPES. Please dont give up on making this model completely it is alsom, hm musbe because link is my fav chracter of all... lol
well if u release it, it will be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TrIdAn said:
FINALLYYY!!! OMG ALSOM ALSOM ECLIPES. Please dont give up on making this model completely it is alsom, hm musbe because link is my fav chracter of all... lol
well if u release it, it will be great.
im sorry, do you mean awesome? Im not trying to be rude, but I just wanted to make sure of what you were saying. Anyway, This is kind of like a "everyone try to model Link" thread. Im gonna start him once I get that ref from skiwan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom