Open Water

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If any of you are planning on seeing Open Water SAVE YOUR MONEY! This movie is the biggest piece of god aweful crap I have ever seen. The plot is shallow and what little story there is takes forever to get going. The overall production quality of the film is poor. The only redeeming thing about the movie was seeing the actress in the buff, hmm, yes yes.

You've been forewarned!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh. a rare apperance by the man himself and brings out news. =D

I was lookin foward to Andaconda than that anyways XD

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
heh. a rare apperance by the man himself and brings out news. =D

I was lookin foward to Andaconda than that anyways XD
You're joking! If it's half as good as the first one was... it'll be right up there with The Village and the Lizzie Maguire movie ;o

I'm still going to see it, I hope you're wrong Masta =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe

Oh well, i dunno, andaconda looked interesting to the vids, and the cast has some people i want to see in it.

Best answers
I saw open water and it was worse then all the "Earnest Goes To..." movies combined.

Save your money, but some pr0n with it or see something better like...AVP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EricW said:
I saw open water and it was worse then all the "Earnest Goes To..." movies combined.
Wow.. that must be one horrible movie. Open water didn't look that good anyway, I'm glad I didnt go to see it.

Best answers
*SPOILER*

Trust me they didn't leave anything out of the previews. Here is the whole movie plot put into a few words.
<b>HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILERS!!!</b>
------------------

-They go on a boat trip
-The boat leaves without them
-They float in the water (duh)
-The guy gets bitten by a shark so the lady wraps her scuba weight thinger majiggy around his wound.
-The guy somehow ends up dieing so she just kisses him on the head and pushes him off and sharks start a feeding frenzy on his body. Now this doesn't make sence but during the frenzy there was blood drifting all around the women yet the sharks didn't attack her...now come on if you have ever seen the Discovery Channel or atleast Jaws the movie you would know she would have been ripped apart.
-The boat guy realizes that he left them behind so he calls the coast guard and they all start heading out to get them. Through these scenes it keeps flashing back anf fourth between the chick floating around and the guy going to find them. As they are about to get to her to save her the dumb ***** swallows water and drownds herself.

------------------

Wow, really good movie! I just saved you all $9.00, feel free to donate it to Stop the *** movies fund.

Please do more to hide your spoilers ;) O.P|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I put a review in the paper I work at about Open Water. It was from the associated press; the gist of it was that the movie was one big long domestic dispute in the waw-waw.

Nobody told me she gets naked. Time for a google image search. WOO!

Retired
Best answers
wow after these good reviews by you guys, I definitely want to see it.

sounds like crap to me ;) thanks for the info masta.

Best answers
it probably would have done better as a discovery channel movie.

i was at ocean city on the beach and there was a plane flying overhead with a banner that had a huge shark on it advertising for open water. buncha ppl ran out of the water. funny.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well alot of critics are liking this movie, it was originally only going to be a limited release, but it got such good reviews that they made it a wide release... That isn't saying much though.

and **** you, earnest is cool, don't pick on a dead guy

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's pretty much crappy until they get into the water. The acting is horrible but it definately delves on the fear of being all alone in big open waters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll probably watch it anyway. I don't like forming an opinion based on what others saw......... o_o

Best answers
lol nice # of posts surf..

uhh on topic: ya im sure it like uhh, sux-0rs or something

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Open Water, Anacondas and movies of that ilk don't really interest me at all. They all seem the same. I like watching movies with a little more substance, not just big cg monsters and explosions and whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom