ok than , proveing it is my work >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
now lets be fair here, you didnt make either one of those models =/

so drop it, make a new thread if you want to post your stuff/try and upstage him.
well here it is :

need more ?
if i dont post my work here it dosnt mean i dont advace in modeling/skinning >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perhaps im just getting rusty, in the 100% fullbright shots you originally posted they looked exactly like chireu's super buu, and SV's vegeta -_-

i assumed you were just posting your skins ON them, not accusing you of ripping.

now that i see the wires however, i can see differences, (IE more of them) i made a mistake,

Best answers
Now can you tell me why this is 10x times better than my work for sure!

If you can't don't bother trying.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well that buu is a older model with a new skin... form back when i thaught higher polly means more definiton in hl, first of all i'm pointing to the skin of both of them second to vegeta witch is a more recent model, i made it low polly and with definition where was needed , when u on thien its pourly skined and the model looks like its made from misshapen cilynders(no ofence), and i imagine how the back of thien's pants wold look with that texture like that , the model is pourly uvmaped , cest is to large and the list can go on, sry if i was to harsh, will accept if u crit my models as hard as u can ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can it, this was between me and him, keep it up and both threads get closed.

i just got over the flu, came down with strep, and i dont feel like sitting here arguing with you guys all day.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well nutzzy if i proven myself u can close the thread ;) ,i'l just post in the simple render thread for crits ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
works for me =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom