Official ESF Music!

Best answers
It wouldn't blend in, you'd have your characters yelling out "kamehameha" with like all these lyrics in the background, you wouldn't know just right away what your opponet was getting ready to attack you with.

Best answers
Holy cr@p! lol i didn't know it was that big.

btw*whats with the avatars? Why do i have android 18? lol

Best answers
hey guys why you dont just put dbz-gt theme for the back music?!?! there is no lyrics and it's about the game...

DBZ's god

(it's just a suggestions ...)

Best answers
It would get kinda annoying hearing the exact same song over and over again..

btw- What the hell is up with the avatars lol

Best answers
Techno and trance would be perfect. Know in songs with lyrics how the music changes to what part of the song thats going? That would sound weird ingame, i'm still hoping for the trance/techno theme.

Best answers
i still think that Seattle Riot would go totally Awosome with a DBZ Mod its kinda like the music they would use

ne way does ne one know the song in the Movie Bardock Father of Goku

where bardock find out that hes freinds where killed by there partners?

i think that you should also put music that appeared in the DBZ films but not DB GT cuz that sux and Dragonball didnt really have ne so

i mean its going to be Dragonball Z fans that are going to be using this modifications and if the Music is off the Movies they might Recognize it and increase there Playing Pleasure lol

*just a thought lol

ne way i am downloading 3D max 4 so i can Create a Bardock Charactur :D:D i noticed he wasnt there and being the Father of the Awosome Super guy i think that he should i will also try and make one off Vegeta's Father :D and a Evil Picocclo and couple of ones that would be funni like king Kai and west Kai ect :D its gunna be my first attempt like but i will give it ago lol :D i should have the 3d max by Tomorro morning :D if everything goes well

i could do with someone who has used it b4 telling me how to use it lol :D i learn Pretty fast i promise :D

Best answers
Alot of :D in there, lol. I didn't even know you could make models in Max. I thought it was just all visualizations. Its kinda tough to use though i'll say now. I made a bouncing ball once, lol.

Best answers
I dont like rock, but I like that Limp Bizkit track, it suits the game well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that we should just use some dance or techno, i h8 both of them, i like rock more, but dont use rock, it will not fit with the game.

Best answers
well why dont u have a download without music and then have the player select any music that s/he would like to choose?

Best answers
Thats what i suggested. Having an option in the installed to have like push buttons on what type of music you'd like to be hearing while playing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smashmouth sux now!! They were good back in the day, but now, they suck!! Anyways, poop!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom