Noobs! Gah!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arn't you getting tired of noobs calling other noobs noobs?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Arn't you getting tired of noobs calling other noobs noobs?
lmao, its like a tongue twister (how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say that you are all n00bs to the beta.. only been out 2 days... COME ON PEOPLE.

Best answers
true, but we don't go around calling other people noo.... uh, i see your point. honestly though, this beta has somehow made the 12 year old come out in all the guys who wanna own but can't

Best answers
Only people who can call you n00bs is the team and testers. :)

Best answers
the noobs are asexual.

millions and millions reproduce everyday.

THE NOOBS ARE TAKING OVER! ITS THE APOCALYPSE!

Retired
Best answers
once you have a game for over a year, you are not a n00b anymore. some people here prolly play some games for over a year, and are good at it. myself have been playing Tribes 2 since 14th of april 2001. I think its fair to say i'm not a n00b :) (recently left #2 clan of europe)

so dont make harsh judgements ;)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
the noobs are asexual.

millions and millions reproduce everyday.

THE NOOBS ARE TAKING OVER! ITS THE APOCALYPSE!
Word

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, I don't think after a time period you become a non noob. I play a game for a few days and get good quickly, but then it takes me ages to master a game. So I am not a noob fairly quickly.

Also, its people's attidutes that affect it. If you are really good, yet you go around slagging people off, swearing and acting like a ****, then you are still a noob.

So a non-noob is someone with some skill (doesn't have to be a large amount), some respect for the game and a good attitude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm slightly skilled and have been here awhile(Observe my join date)But damn noobs, I hate noobs, I go on regular Noob hunts. I'l attack noobs before anyone else. I had to tell off some noobn for disrespecting all the hard work the team did on the Melee system. He kinda shut up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm.. you don't need to flame them.
And join date means nothing. Also, you mostly don't judge your own skill. You get told by others how skilled they think you are.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there are 2 n00bs hehe 1:- the good n00b: Sucks because he is new to the game but doesn't complain hes just having fun

2:- G@y n00b: Complains all the time. He may be new or he may be a vetern of the game. the n00b we hate and the n00b that bans/kicks/yells/swears/flames/stuff.

lol and we are refering to the Number 2 one Ryoko not then umber 1 guy cause we are all that (In ESF right now) cept for Testers and Team

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm.. A n00b is a derogatory term. I personally take it this way when people call me a n00b. That I am new to the game and therefore will never be, or are stupid because i'm new.

I prefer the term New person because it isn't slang or anything.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Isn't that getting into 'Politically Correct' territory?

It would be better if they didn't call you anything, wouldn't it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but people usually prefer to label you with something other than your name/nick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom