NO IDEA WTF IM DOING

Best answers
i thought hammer was hard to learn... so after getting a simple map to run i think, "hey why dont i just move on to 3ds max, whats the point of learning hammer if im gonna anyway...?" 3DS MAX IS HARD CORE MAN, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GUS DO THIS SHIZER!

MY BRAIN HURTS!!

Best answers
oh yeah and if anyone wants to help me out with this i would really apreciate it...

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice mappin' and just freakin buy it... You know its worth it ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No matter what the reason is, we don't support any kind of warez on this forum. You agreed to these forum rules ( http://forum.esforces.com/misc.php?do=cfrules ) so it's best to follow those :).

"Warez" refers primarily to copyrighted works traded in violation of copyright law. The term generally refers to illegal releases by organized groups, as opposed to file sharing between friends or large groups of people with similar interest using a darknet. It usually does not refer to commercial for-profit software counterfeiting. This term was initially coined by members of the various computer underground circles, but has since become commonplace among Internet users and the mass media.

Best answers
ok i dont get what one has to do with the other... we post pictures of copywrihted stuff all the time. are you referring to the crack? is that what "warez" is?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Crack's = Warez. And that is illegal.

EDIT: Sorry cracked stuff like cracked 3dsmax = Warez

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, no warez talk.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought hammer was hard to learn... so after getting a simple map to run i think, "hey why dont i just move on to 3ds max, whats the point of learning hammer if im gonna anyway...?" 3DS MAX IS HARD CORE MAN, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GUS DO THIS SHIZER!

MY BRAIN HURTS!!
Hey, I'm glad to see someone actually trying a map in max. believe me that you will benefit from learning this.

Best answers
I sorta nub in this esf thing i can't even play it right but I didn't know you can like make your own map:shocked: And if someone makes a nice map does ESf Makers put it in esf it self?:shocked:

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sorta nub in this esf thing i can't even play it right but I didn't know you can like make your own map:shocked: And if someone makes a nice map does ESf Makers put it in esf it self?:shocked:
I guess if the creator would donate it we could discuss that. But first someone would have to make such a map, right :yes:

Best answers
anyone know how to make a skybox in 3dmax? or if i even need to, how am i supposed to size the map and set view distace snd such... and what do i export it to to be able to compile it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone know how to make a skybox in 3dmax? or if i even need to, how am i supposed to size the map and set view distace snd such... and what do i export it to to be able to compile it.
Thats all handled by the XML system.

Best answers
Hey man I like how that looks. I've been working on a map in 3ds Max too, but I haven't skinned it at all yet. I just started using it like a week or so ago. It looks like you're doing good there man, keep it up.

I've learned a few things here and there, and I bet we could get a lot from working together. If you want to talk on AIM or Steam just send me a message and we'll help each other out. ^_^

BTW, where did you get the skin for the grass and rock side? That'd go well on some parts of the map I'm working on.

Best answers
ok seriously grega, you rock. but dude, hinting is the lamest way to teach, i have to take snippets of what you say, Google Wikipedia and you tube the hell out of like a sentence, and then spend 2 days searching... >_< is this some kind of test! IF SO! I WILL SUCCEED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom