Which sig should i use?

• New Sig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Sig

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
since i don't see any post about this: 20/05/2007 has been released:

patch: http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/Earths_Special_Forces_Open_Beta_Patch;79244

full client:
http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/Earths_Special_Forces_Open_Beta_Full;79245
the changes are not much, but something is something...

May 20th 2007 - New features
- Autoswat (Click here to view the Auto Swat video online!).
- Bodychange fx

Bug fixes
- Fixed "Ginyu bodyswap attack afterimage does not follow player" bug
- Fixed "If you change body while having a buddy on and you type kill the game crashes" bug
- Fixed "Being able to see the person through onscreen radar when being blind" bug

Best answers
could i dload the full client of the newest release and play the open beta wich will have all the progress that is currently out? i just started dloading now since i kinda had problems with the patches etc

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The patch works just from the last open beta. Its just there so that you dont have to download everything when updating. So if you dont have the last OB you should download the full client.

Best answers
ok i dloaded the full patch grega.. but theres basicly no character sounds for anything, and when they transform it just character stays idle and freezes basicly then ssj1 pops out. im just wondering if its ment to be like this because i dont want to be missing out anything :p, also is there a outline or manuals on the transformations pl so i no what pl to get for ssj2 etc or how to swap buddys with ginyu

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds and transform animations were removed to make room for the new stuff that will be added later.

It aint a bug so dont worry ^^

Best answers
does anybody know what will htey add in the next patch? at least when are they going to re-add the sounds and implement all the animations an transforms..

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does anybody know what will htey add in the next patch? at least when are they going to re-add the sounds and implement all the animations an transforms..
There's no way of knowing what will be added in the next patch. As Grega stated, sounds and transformation animations are being put aside so that other things can be added.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
for some reason i when i download on that site, the download either freezes or it goes down to under 10 kbs.. any other sites that have it downloadable?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ didnt upload the installers to esf-world since the last release thats on the main site. So nope ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no way of knowing what will be added in the next patch. As Grega stated, sounds and transformation animations are being put aside so that other things can be added.
I thought it was because they wanted to rework them so the tranformation/attack animations would match the sounds.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The transformation animations were removed cause tehy were still the old 1.2.3 ones. As soon as DT gets some ideas about how to add the new ones he will.

Sounds are getting removed cause they will be striggere by animations.

Best answers
hey, can someone post a alternative link to download the patch? i cant download it, and i never can download the patchs hospeded in filefront.. :(
thanx! :yes:

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The transformation animations were removed cause tehy were still the old 1.2.3 ones. As soon as DT gets some ideas about how to add the new ones he will.

Sounds are getting removed cause they will be striggere by animations.
cool,so that means that custom model could have custom sounds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom