βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Like Mozilla Firefox?

----------------------------

Never mind.. I solved the problem :)

Last edited:
Best answers

Lol... Thank you ESFteam for that wonderful melee system.I'll play it with pleasure with friends.:yes:

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Like the news post said, this took A LOT of time planning out. And man, it is SO fun... You can seriously string any combination one after another and it just gets crazier and crazier. I seriously love playing with my buddy Dalte ( FX Maker ) cause he does some whack stuff ingame and I just dominate him and pummel him non-stop.

Chaining is much easier and of course the defense can get out of it :)
You mostly just need to think, plan, and implement your tricks. It is such a fun system and you guys seriously have no idea how awesome it is. I could literally play ESF for hours non stop. Most other mods I get bored after a few minutes, but ESF just keeps on pushing the limits on how awesome it really is.

Best answers
Like the news post said, this took A LOT of time planning out. And man, it is SO fun... You can seriously string any combination one after another and it just gets crazier and crazier. I seriously love playing with my buddy Dalte ( FX Maker ) cause he does some whack stuff ingame and I just dominate him and pummel him non-stop.

You mostly just need to think, plan, and implement your tricks. It is such a fun system and you guys seriously have no idea how awesome it is. I could literally play ESF for hours non stop. Most other mods I get bored after a few minutes, but ESF just keeps on pushing the limits on how awesome it really is.
That is not cool man tell us it sucks tell us its horrible LIE TO US! what you just said there only makes us want it more!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
That is not cool man tell us it sucks tell us its horrible LIE TO US! what you just said there only makes us want it more!
lol you dev's must really have it hard. You can never please the fans. They want to know all about it but then again don't want to because they get even more impatient

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So once you're thrown, you can't stop yourself in air before getting hit into ground/wall even if you had a lot of Ki?
The recovery options after you are thrown are still there. Just that we removed the "Hold mouse 1 to try and resist while beeing thrown" thing. A fully charged throw now takes about 2 to 3 seconds.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers

crap... now is alot harder to wait for ESF:F ...

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the new system is a lot of fun thats for sure.

But as for the planing. That lot of fun was better for the US devs since they didnt get to stay up ti 1 AM going over melee designs. They were still in the middle of the day when we finished ;_;

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, you say that as if meetings never dragged til dawn =ΓΎ

RIP circadian rythm

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The longest meeting I've been to was about 5 hours long. I guess you can technically say they were two meetings though, cause the melee meeting was about 3 hours long. :p

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I know. But without the melee meeting the regular meetings got so proloned that everyone stopped paying atention ^^

Hence why me and daveh came up with a seperate meeting just for melee design idea XD

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
very nice!!!i am now playing dragonball online but i like to more playing ESF 1.3:F than dragonball online. i can't wait ESF 1.3

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Id forgotten about that.

Mutsu, theres a lot of things on the To-Do list :p
People arent likely to break from something crucial to do something small, then go back to what they were doing because it digresses their time. Thats really the only cause. Itll get fixed, dont you worry ^_^

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, they'll get to it eventually. Not really a big deal. The model hasn't been touched in ages I'd bet since we're working on other stuff.

Best answers
Looks like a lot of fun.

One question. In the goku tier 3 video, does the player have the ability to rotate the camera like that or is someone else filming the fight?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the player looses controll of the camera for the sequence up to the point when it returns to behind the character.

But worry not it returns well before the combo is finished.

I make sure to remind dalte of every camera fix thats needed when ever i get the chance.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of it is probably controlled by the FX system, but other than that, the camera is pretty damn flexible. Way more than the one from 1.2 :p

🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
lol Id forgotten about that.

Mutsu, theres a lot of things on the To-Do list :p
You got the point - if you don't do it in the next 72 hours you always say "later" or you forget abaut it. And in my opinion it sounds like a 5 minutes work. Why not do it NOW instead of doing it later or never.

That's absolutely right that there are a lot of things to do BUT so it's always one more thing and if you do the fast things first you haven't so many other things to do and you can concentrate on the "important" things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom