New Berserk anime

Best answers
Do you guys like the manga Berserk?
There is a rumors in the net for new series and and I will quot some of the news:
- It will be a fully CG animated project (director Kitakubo Hiroyuki heard that 4°C would make it like that. Motion capture would also be used)
- The next trailer will be on the 30th, late night (Japan time)
- There will be 5 of those small trailers
And there are those short clips.

[video=youtube;jl3aYeMDvp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl3aYeMDvp0&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;WExssMJy_AI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WExssMJy_AI&feature=related[/video]

---------- Double Post below was added at 08:38 PM has been merged with this post created 08:35 PM ----------

[video=youtube;SW6qbv8K-r0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW6qbv8K-r0&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;9AhCmZ2bS5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AhCmZ2bS5A&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;dL4aTvcNqKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL4aTvcNqKo&feature=related[/video]

They are short,but awesome....

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, i'm not very familiar with this manga. How's the story like?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, far from rumors, this was announced quite awhile ago, and we've had two threads on it. They announced it, and put out those teasers lol...that's not a rumor, that confirms it to be true. Also, no, not entirely CG, of course it will be used, but it looks much closer to the Manga in those shots, which is great.

Tenzo!

You're kidding right? Berserk is the best selling Manga of all time in Japan lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserk_(manga)

Berserk's setting is inspired by medieval Europe. It centers around the life of Guts, an orphaned mercenary warrior, and Griffith, the leader of a mercenary band called the Band of the Hawk (鷹の団 Taka no Dan?). As he ages, Guts changes from a solitary boy into a man who realizes the value of camaraderie. The story contains elements of both fantasy and horror, as it explores both the best and worst of human nature. Both the manga and anime are noted for their heavy violence.
Honestly...it's such an amazing Manga.

Best answers
Well I didn't know...I stopped to look for news for the new Berserk anime 1 or 2 years ago,cuz back then there were those rumors again saying that this is just a prank..... And I didn't see those two threads in "Anime and Manga"....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"BERU-SERUKU"
Anyway if i'm not wrong , in one of the recent manga chapters (by recent i mean last years) i think Kentaro mentioned that the anime was scrapped for a reason which i forgot. If anyone can confirm this with more info i'd appreciate it

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not bother with that old anime. It's animation was bad even for it's day. Just read the Manga. I didn't even read Manga until I just decided to read Berserk after so many recommendations. Now I read all kinds of Manga.

Best answers
I see it has an old 25ep anime. Should i bother with it?
The anime isn't bad.Actually it's pretty awesome. I watched the anime first and the manga later,but be aware that the anime is just a commercial to the manga. It ends somewhere around volume 16.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anime ends at Volume 13.

13 of 35. I started the Manga from the start and it took me a few weeks to reach the point it's at now, but that's with 3-4 hours a night usually reading it.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll wait for the anime. I prefer watching anime over reading manga, unless I have a physical copy.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why isn't Avenger in this thread? He knows more about Berserk than I know about life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was in the other thread about this. Also, I can't figure out whether you're being sarcastic. That's not good. My sarcasmotector is clearly malfunctioning.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, legitimate. I remember when you were trying to get me to read Berserk, you were like a rabid wolf salivating over a helpless bunny rabbit caught in a trap.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the anime isnt bad really, it stops before the manga starts throwing faeries and trolls at you. So i guess thats a perk lol.

but it leaves you at the biggest possible cliffhanger ending imaginable.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I felt that the churchy arc was pretty strong. Admittedly, the current one's a little weird but it's still very readable. If demons exist, why not fairies?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I didn't know about this, I stopped hoping for a new berserk anime.

I just hope they continue the series now, I've read about every book of berserk and I wished the anime didn't end where it did because its just the start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope it's a total reboot. Everything in a new, awesome form.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you remember how Zodd sounded in the anime? (jap version)

I hope he sounds like a menacing beast in this one, instead of having asthma.

Still, I fear it might disapoint us all if the music is not made by Susumu Hirasawa - that music was magical.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Puck isn't in the new anime then all will be for naught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom