Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i gotta say the anime do fail because of the fillers, but i find the anime more interesting in a way because they're adding more stuff to the history and give more detail than the manga
It is a bit interesting how they're fitting in the other tailed beasts into the story. Utakata will probably be taken by akatsuki at the end of the filler.

It's interesting how Madara looks in those back pics though(with those aloe vera stuff there). You wouldn't say he's 100+ years. :p
It looks he has some sort of regeneration trick.
I think it's the way his Sharingan works. He seems to have control over certain dimensions, which would probably include time. Just as Itachi's tsukiyomi could turn a minute into years.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, but I'm just saying Madara's Sharingan may have the same effect coupled with the inter-dimensional control and stuff.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's too cool . :p
Let's say he is older than Sarutobi (Third Hokage) and he lived one generation before him. 100+ ?

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Good enough.. Wouldn't really surprise me, if his face is that of an 30 year old. Doesn't really make sense to me that his so old without the help from a jutsu or if he replaced his body like Sasori. Heck, I'd even enjoy seeing another puppet show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was from around the time of the 1st Hokage, so he's pretty damn old. I do remember a couple times when it showed part of his face I remember seeing some hardcore wrinkles around his eyes. I wonder if his "death" at the valley of the end has anything to do with his seeming immortality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. it does. But he's having black hair and looks young enough.
I'd say he's about 30-40 years old looking
And the other age is like 100+ and I'm seriously wondering he said "My rinnegan" or rhinegan or w/e
the thing is, they never shew his left eye. And he didn't use that eye even when nagato WAS alive;o
A mistery indeed.
And imagine how long akatsuki was formed. Damn. Such mystery around that Madara.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Neat chapter, Sasuke getting itachis eyes, well decides to get them atleast, Kisame not being dead, and Kabuto reappearing :D

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after falling to near zero of excitement, this poped up with so many new things that im pretty interested now.

awesome chapter, ftw kisame

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD Kisame rules, I knew it has been to easy. The good guys are screwed. And I think naruto will need some new techniques to fight sasuke...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Naruto needs to find a way to control 9tails. I mean, if he finds out how to do that, genjutsu will no longer be a threat to him. And yeah.. he needs to get even stronger than he is now. Even if he could defeat Nagato, he can't take Sasuke and his kaleidoscopic eye wheel very easy;o
And now that he'll get Itachi's eyes, he'll be able to use all this **** as much as he wants. I'm really excited. Can't wait for next chapter :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom