Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anywaaaay, i liked how Naruto told Sasuke that he's glad that he met him. It was like saying: "I am what i am because of you so ...thanks" :)
I hope i see Sage Naruto in the next chapter. :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure Sasuke escapes, leading to a wild chase to save Konoha because of -insert something deadly here-.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura will have a 3 way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't really have a translation. Dattebayo is just a 'word' that you can put at the end of a sentence, it is just a way of speech. Compare it to how Deidara constantly added "yeah" to each sentence.
So pretty much the same thing as saying Believe it...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yes and no, you shouldn't really translate it. It's more a way of speech, rather than being an actual word. That, and Dattebayo just sounds way more cooler than adding "Believe it" after each of your sentences. I mean, they did it recently with the dubbing of the new Star Ocean game, some little kid there constantly says "yo" in the Japanese dub, but they actually translated that to the English dub...now the constantly says "'kay". I mean, stuff like that isn't supposed to be translated to English.

There is no actual translation for the word 'dattebayo' (http://www.freedict.com/onldict/onldict.php - Tick exact off, and enter 'dattebayo'), it's just something Naruto made op to make him stand out more, the English dub just translated it to "believe it" because if they didn't, they would get some lip syncing issues.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tobi has rinegan? Now I'm curious... To bad naruto and sasuke wont fight soon now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone notice how much Sasuke looks like Orochimaru now?

I also thought it was funny how Naruto has that soliloqui and then he's like "lol I'm a dumbass so I shouldn't even be talking." Still I wonder when they're finally going to fight?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I also thought it was funny how Naruto has that soliloqui and then he's like "lol I'm a dumbass so I shouldn't even be talking." Still I wonder when they're finally going to fight?
Another 200 chapters :<

Also, Madara has killed Nagato i think, in his weakened state, and taken his Rinnengan

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nagato was already dead I think, besides Konan took him with Yahiko.. remember? XD

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe that would have been a problem for Tobi. Still, i think it's something else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madara can't have been born with the Rinnengan =/ And he can't have somehow gained it by collecting millions of jutsus or something. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Nagato, and chances are Konan was killed along with Nagato.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yeah.
Sasuke=Orochimaru
Naruto=Jiraya
Sakura=Tsunade
What can i guess from this....
Sakura will be the only survivor? well, sort of:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. I've heared a story that Naruto and Sasuke kill each other and Sakura becomes Hokage
also.. someone asked "what will he do?"
We all know... He's planning to beat him up and take him to konoha XD

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mugh, Naruto would have won anyway if they kept on fighting. It looked like Sasuke over-used his Sharingan and can't seem to use them for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom