Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This is a manga thread, but i thought you guys might be interested in checking this out~
[video=youtube;OAl2DWNukbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAl2DWNukbs[/video]

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty good/pro for a live action. I really enjoyed it. ^_^

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry Sky..

But manga is getting boring for me, idk if its the story or the fact that I don't care about it anymore but it doesn't really put any "what is going to happen next" marks anymore..

Btw what is Tobi doing, he travels at snail speed or what?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since Tobi is pretty much a God, he can just walk at his own pace. He is probably pulling a Gai, and riding on a turtle's back.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New ******* awesome chapter is out!!!
As excepted the last coffin contained what many of us thought. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aw god gracious!!! Okay ...! I was totally convinced Tobi is Madara, but hell!! It really does seem as if it's come down to a really nice storyline.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn it I totally forgot about manga and this came up, I thought they would wait 5 years to show us Madara again.. I sense 3 golden weeks starting from today.

btw, idk how any ninja there feels right now but I'm pretty sure they all think about running the hell out of there. Sasuke is probably going to join Naruto to defeat one of the strongest ninja ever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY ****. I knew it was Madara in that coffin!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously. The real question is, who is the other Madara? He could be the product of an experiment, like that wood-element guy.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, probably something like that.
The curious thing though is what business does Madara(real one) have with Nagato!?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Tobi said that he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato? Well everything Tobi does has a reason. When Madara came out of the coffin he mentioned Nagato. When coming back from the dead, you always wonder how that happened. Thus Nagato was given the Rinnegan so that he could revive Madara with Rinne Tensei and Edo Madara had planned/knew of this. When Nagato used his Rinne Tensei on the leaf, Tobi then said "That Rinne Tensei was intended for me! What a betrayel." Thus it all fits.

The general belief is that Madara when dying split his soul like in Harry Potter. So the theory is called the horcrux theory. That is why Edo Madara could be summoned with only a part of a soul instead of ripping out the one which is in Tobi (if the theory is true that is). Tobi has always mentioned that he is a but a powerless shell, and that he wants to be complete i.e rejoining the two split halves. This theory is being backed by the fact that Kishi actually just recently showed us a splitting technique other than Bunshin etc.

The only thing the theory can't explain yet is the difference in timelines. Edo Madara seemingly died young because of his appearance and body armor when Edo Tenseid. However how did he, Edo Madara, know of the plans with Nagato? Since it happened quite a few decades after his "death". Is there a communication link between Tobi and Madara? No, since then he wouldn't think he was Rinne Tenseid when he was brought back but instead assume Edo Tensei. There is tho the off chance that he didn't die shortly after the Hashirama VotE fight. He said he used Izanagi then, and if we look at Danzou, you will beat death at that moment. So Madara died later. But how much later? He couldn't have been too old looking at him in Edo?

So how did he die? When did he "split" and how did he manage to give Nagato the Rinnegan.
And if Tobi is Madaras half soul then what is Tobi's body? That's where the Obito theory kicks in young Uchiha about to die, his left side crushed. Madaras soul could enter controlling his body and Zetsu could repair it with his goo, as we have seen Tobi having goo as his left arm. And that would explain Tobi's Sharingan powers. Kakashi which has right Sharingan eye can warp things away. Tobi which would have the left Sharingan can warp things in. The two powers complement eachother. Like what C said about Sasuke. One brings out the Amaterasu and the other one controls it.

A bunch of loose ends I know, but it's just what going on now on the interwebs about the latest chapter.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far... things are a bit too tangled up for any kind of theories imo. :|

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Tobi said that he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato? Well everything Tobi does has a reason. When Madara came out of the coffin he mentioned Nagato. When coming back from the dead, you always wonder how that happened. Thus Nagato was given the Rinnegan so that he could revive Madara with Rinne Tensei and Edo Madara had planned/knew of this. When Nagato used his Rinne Tensei on the leaf, Tobi then said "That Rinne Tensei was intended for me! What a betrayel." Thus it all fits.

The general belief is that Madara when dying split his soul like in Harry Potter. So the theory is called the horcrux theory. That is why Edo Madara could be summoned with only a part of a soul instead of ripping out the one which is in Tobi (if the theory is true that is). Tobi has always mentioned that he is a but a powerless shell, and that he wants to be complete i.e rejoining the two split halves. This theory is being backed by the fact that Kishi actually just recently showed us a splitting technique other than Bunshin etc.

The only thing the theory can't explain yet is the difference in timelines. Edo Madara seemingly died young because of his appearance and body armor when Edo Tenseid. However how did he, Edo Madara, know of the plans with Nagato? Since it happened quite a few decades after his "death". Is there a communication link between Tobi and Madara? No, since then he wouldn't think he was Rinne Tenseid when he was brought back but instead assume Edo Tensei. There is tho the off chance that he didn't die shortly after the Hashirama VotE fight. He said he used Izanagi then, and if we look at Danzou, you will beat death at that moment. So Madara died later. But how much later? He couldn't have been too old looking at him in Edo?

So how did he die? When did he "split" and how did he manage to give Nagato the Rinnegan.
And if Tobi is Madaras half soul then what is Tobi's body? That's where the Obito theory kicks in young Uchiha about to die, his left side crushed. Madaras soul could enter controlling his body and Zetsu could repair it with his goo, as we have seen Tobi having goo as his left arm. And that would explain Tobi's Sharingan powers. Kakashi which has right Sharingan eye can warp things away. Tobi which would have the left Sharingan can warp things in. The two powers complement eachother. Like what C said about Sasuke. One brings out the Amaterasu and the other one controls it.

A bunch of loose ends I know, but it's just what going on now on the interwebs about the latest chapter.
Thats quite an analysis. I agree with you in almost everything, but i still have a few questions and doubts:

* Why Obito above any other Uchiha? He was just a kid an not a prodigy ninja like Itachi, and the Uchiha clan wasn't wiped out back when Obito died, so why would Madara chose Obito above any other Uchiha?
* Is he even an Uchiha? Madara showed us he can implant any eye, right now he has the Sharingan and Rinnengan (and how did he obtain the Rinnengan in the first place before giving it to Nagato?), so why even think he's an Uchiha after all? Why not a Senju (or anything) who collected Obito's left eye and implanted it into himself?
* How does he know so much information about everything? Tobi knows something not even the Hidden Villages elders knew (about the Ten Tails). I think right now we have to start wondering who might know everything and how does he know...?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
* The Tobito part is more to fuel that ancient theory that still has quite a few followers. And because we know a lot about him, we saw him as a young Naruto like Uchiha. And the future reveal to Kakashi would fit story wise. It would be a "WTF" - moment. And it can still be true in some way or the other, although the probability is less than Tobi being maybe Izuna, Madara's younger brother or Kagami, the young fellow in Tobirama's squad with Sarutobi and Danzou, (age wise hes there). There are still Uchiha Shisui believers and even Fugaku, Sasuke and Itachi's dad.

* We know that Uchiha Madara got some of Hashirama's "powers" in his fight with him. That was the sole purpose of their fight for Madara. He took his cells. With this he could become the 2nd Rikodou Sennin. He had obtained Mangekyou Sharingan, went blind and later took Izuna's eyes and obtained EMS. So the theory is; after infusing himself with Senju it is believed that his EMS turned into a Rinnegan. And if you give the EMS to a strong Senju body, Uzumaki Nagato, the person will activate Rinnegan. So to give more meat to the Madara's brother is Tobi theory, Tobi said that "he" gave Nagato the Rinnegan. Tobi also said when taking Nagato's Rinnegan that he just took back what was once his. Izuna's Eyes -> Madara's EMS -> Nagato's Rinnegan. But I'm not a big follower of it being Izuna. Since that wouldn't be a "WTF" - moment when seeing him without the mask. The possibility is there, but not the probability. There are a few more arguments about Tobi being Izuna, but I can't remember them atm.

* If Tobi really is an Uchiha then I wouldn't be surprised if he knew this, since the Uchiha's have been known to know a lot! Especially since the story is about Uchiha vs. Senju. Thus Izuna would be a real goldmine if he were Tobi. But I have no idea how he could have stayed alive for so long :) I think the key to finding out who Tobi is, is to correlate the different timelines of both Tobi's and Madara's apperances in the story. The long hair/short hair correlation when introduced to Kisame and Itachi, the attack on Konoha. The different masks. The part how Zetsu is involved in Tobi's body. There are a lot of mysteries and I hope that Tobi's reveal will be something real special, because there has been quite a buildup.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not gonna lie... Obito's Mangekyou Sharingan has the ability to warp time and space... The only eye that doesn't ever close fully is his right eye, which was supposed to be crushed under the bolder. Kakashi has the push while Tobi has the pull for time space warp and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom